Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re not a millionaire or making 6 figures by the time you’re in your early 20s then you’ll be a wageslave for the rest of your life

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
If you’re not a millionaire or making 6 figures by the time you’re in your early 20s then you’ll be stuck working to pay bills for the rest your life and to add fuel to the fire you’ll never have a wife or girlfriend either you’ll go to work everyday come home to a cold empty bed every do whatever you usually do for your 5 hours of freetime before you go to sleep and repeat this cycle until you die and be forgotten about

Careermaxxing takes time for most; it's a slow path to somewhere that could be considered the "top", like a management position where you're able to live comfortable enough, especially if you don't already come from money and have loans to pay for. :feelsjuice:

If you’re not a millionaire or making 6 figures by the time you’re in your early 20s then you’ll be stuck working to pay bills for the rest your life and to add fuel to the fire you’ll never have a wife or girlfriend either you’ll go to work everyday come home to a cold empty bed every do whatever you usually do for your 5 hours of freetime before you go to sleep and repeat this cycle until you die and be forgotten about
We catch up financially when the normies have children. It costs roughly $300,000 to raise a child from birth to age 18. If a norm fag and Stacy have 2 kids that’s $600k. Imagine what that can do in the stock market?

Use said money to SEA maxx

Human beings in the 21st century have become recording machines which are manipulated by the techno-capital system. The techno-capital system will consume you whole, and then spit you out for the sake of generating more money.

Most millionaires became millionairs later in life.
Don't get brainwashed by normtard social media where they're trying to sell you the tale of quick success and money, that's not real life.

retardcel.is
my ignoremaxxing will hit this OP soon, he shines with low IQ posts like this regularly.

Retarded post. As a single man it's easy to live at home and reduce your consumption so you only have to work maybe 10 hours a week. And there may be another way that doesn't require wageslaving at all although it does require a bit of work. Will post a thread about it once I've researched it or even tried it out myself.

Retarded post. As a single man it's easy to live at home and reduce your consumption so you only have to work maybe 10 hours a week. And there may be another way that doesn't require wageslaving at all although it does require a bit of work. Will post a thread about it once I've researched it or even tried it out myself.
essentially how i live

If you don't make six figures by the time you are in your mid twenties women look down on you

Your 20's are good for money maxxing to enjoy the rest of your life with as I can't imagine wasting more than that wageslaving with no motivation.

I live in a shithole country.

I wageslave to survive. If I work 1 less hour, I eat 1 less meal. Death is at my elbow always.

yup this is basically truth. Copers will say otherwise but this is basically how it is. 95%+ of men won't be able to retire in a timely fashion if ever given inflation.