Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If You're Non-White and Refuse to Marry a Non-White Foid, You're Volcel

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I'm tired of non-whites always demanding a white girl when they are not even the same race. Now it's one thing if you'd take a girl of your ethnicity, but they aren't interested.

It's another thing if you simply refuse to be with a girl of your ethnicity. That makes you a volcel and perhaps you should try to find a girl within your own ethnicity/country.

Last edited:
Egyptian females don't want me, white females don't want me, no female wants me.

It's another thing if you simply refuse to be with a girl of your ethnicity. That makes you a volcel and perhaps you should try to find a girl within your own ethnicity/country.

yes there is girls of my ethnicity knocking on my door right now but I refuse to open

If there is an ethnic saying this shit here, he deserve to be killed.

How many ethnik men like this even exist? Like 1 or 2 in the galaxy?

This post is ironically coming from the volcel himself. KEK.

Everyone is actually a volcel because they refuse to just fly to indonesia and have sex with a child prostitute in a gutter for three American Dollars and five chuck-e-cheese tokens.

This is one of those things that's so obvious but still needs to be said. It doesn't matter whether she's your race or not, whether she's tall or short, weird or normal. If ANY girl shows interest in you, and it's not to betabux you, you're a volcel if you don't accept.

This is one of those things that's so obvious but still needs to be said. It doesn't matter whether she's your race or not, whether she's tall or short, weird or normal. If ANY girl shows interest in you, and it's not to betabux you, you're a volcel if you don't accept.

There's no actual way that a person has received literally no indications of interest from any woman at any point in their teenage or adult life.
I think half the people here have selective recall where they pick out their worst individual experiences as the most noteworthy memories and end up forgetting or failing to acknowledge whatever good things may have happened to them.

That or there are a lot of guys who just don't know when they are getting a signal.

My point is though that I'd hazard to guess probably 80% of the guys here have had a person show interest at some point. Would that make almost everyone a volcel?

Most ethniks here don't even want white women.

Same goes for whitecels tbh