Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "If you're lonely, just focus on your hobbies, bro"

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
I believe normtards genuinely think"focus on your hobbies, bro" is good advice for people struggling with loneliness. I suspect it's because they were lonely for a weekend and they "survived" by focusing on their hobbies. And so, they believe engaging in hobbies is a magic cure for loneliness.

Normiggers have never spent years or decades in loneliness like us and so have no idea as to what incels are going through. They are incapable of seeing that hobbies can never be a long term solution to inceldom or chronic loneliness.

When normoids tell you to stop feeling bad about not having a GF and advise you to focus on your hobbies and interests, they are indirectly telling you aren't human and that you don't need female companionship.

The simple fact is that hobbies, interests, pastimes etc cannot ever substitute for a loving relationship with a foid, with whom you can connect with, share your thoughts and feelings, and of course your hobbies.

Edit: For the record, I have plenty of hobbies. I enjoy music and compose my own. I draw and make art. I design stuff. I read and watch materials on history, politics, philosophy, spirituality and religion. But guess what? I still feel lonely.

I can honestly say that I am the most interesting person I know. Yet, I feel nothing but gloom and emptiness because I don't have a woman to share my world with.

Last edited:
I believe this but i try to cope with my hobbies

Hobbies won’t make up for you having no friends or human connection.

they just reject the existence of outliers who never had a chance in society because its uncomfortable to think about
for them hobbies just bridge the gap in time from random dips in social life + act as self improvement making you le "interesting good personality bla bla" person
if it was truly over for them they would go into addictions and self destruction too

I believe normtards genuinely think"focus on your hobbies, bro" is good advice for people struggling with loneliness. I suspect it's because they were lonely for a weekend and they "survived" by focusing on their hobbies. And so, they believe engaging in hobbies is a magic cure for loneliness.

Normiggers have never spent years or decades in loneliness like us and so have no idea as to what incels are going through. They are incapable of seeing that hobbies can never be a long term solution to inceldom or chronic loneliness.

When normoids tell you to stop feeling bad about not having a GF and advise you to focus on your hobbies and interests, they are indirectly telling you aren't human and that you don't need female companionship.

The simple fact is that hobbies, interests, pastimes etc cannot ever substitute for a loving relationship with a foid, with whom you can connect with, share your thoughts and feelings, and of course your hobbies.

Edit: For the record, I have plenty of hobbies. I enjoy music and compose my own. I draw and make art. I design stuff. I read and watch materials on history, politics, philosophy, spirituality and religion. But guess what? I still feel lonely.

I can honestly say that I am the most interesting person I know. Yet, I feel nothing but gloom and emptiness because I don't have a woman to share my world with.
youre not interesting if your face is shit

It's just code for fuck off we don't wanna about your problems.

i still believe, but it won't help me anyways.

There are very few hobbies that don't require going outside and interact with normies.

Normoids will never understand the pain of loneliness.

I loathe people who say this.

Hobbies are just cope.

If you're lonely, just focus on the blackpill. :feelsthink:

Total normie death