Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're KHHV past 18 you are undoubtedly fucked

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
To put things into perspective. If you are past the age of 18 it's so fucking over for you in terms of experiencing love. The vast majority of females past that age have already experienced being in a relationship for the first time and no matter what you try or do, it will never be more special to them than the first time. You are just a loser who is conforming to a superior man's left overs. Ascension is cope, there is nothing like being with someone for the first time for a female. I've experienced this first hand with an ugly foid who had already been in relationship before I asked her out. She was indifferent about it and it simply didn't matter to her.

IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GF DURING YOUR TEEN YEARS, YOU MISSED OUT ON A CRITICAL MILESTONE. And there's no coming back from that.

Last edited:
Yes right but of course Normans will ignore it and give bs advice

Foids have been getting fucked and sucking dicks since about 14 on average.

No shit you're so far behind. Men are behind in general when it comes to that compared to women. Question is how far behind Chad and every other male are you.

Past 18, at least a good bit of dudes have ascended and developed beyond that. If you haven't, you're stunted, and will no doubt only get worse with time

I am 28 in a few weeks

It never began for KKHVcels

If foids think that you are ugly in childhood and teenagehood, your looks will only get worse with time.

inb4 some coping boomer says you can ascend until 21 or 25 brooooooooo :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

And normtards will still gaslight you to oblivion saying it's normal and youre just insecure, teehee inkwel! Meanwhile all of them have either been getting laid or sexting each other since middle school

To put things into perspective. If you are past the age of 18 it's so fucking over for you in terms of experiencing love. The vast majority of females past that age have already experienced being in a relationship for the first time and no matter what you try or do, it will never be more special to them than the first time. You are just a loser who is conforming to a superior man's left overs. Ascension is cope, there is nothing like being with someone for the first time for a female. I've experienced this first hand with an ugly foid who had already been in relationship before I asked her out. She was indifferent about it and it simply didn't matter to her.

IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GF DURING YOUR TEEN YEARS, YOU MISSED OUT ON A CRITICAL MILESTONE. And there's no coming back from that.

I'm twice that age. I just exist as a non-emotional organism.

Chad gets his dick sucked at the age of 10 while we complain about being ankissles virgin. it never began for ugly men.

If foids think that you are ugly in childhood and teenagehood, your looks will only get worse with time.
If you look bad at 16-18 you will always look bad and it will only get worse

I would say at 30 it's truly over. You can still looksmaxx in your twenties and maybe get a foid. Nonetheless KHHV at 18 or 25 is still fucked up

yeh thats pretty true

And normtards will still gaslight you to oblivion saying it's normal and youre just insecure, teehee inkwel! Meanwhile all of them have either been getting laid or sexting each other since middle school
exactly

Forming relationships and gaining romantic experiences is crucial to your development, for the rest of your life. It is scientifically proven. No shit chad and foids have any easy time making friends and have endless outlets. Women have been taking part in an active genocide against men they deem not worthy. In any modern society these issues wouldve long been the priority of solving but here we are today.

Forming relationships and gaining romantic experiences is crucial to your development, for the rest of your life. It is scientifically proven. No shit chad and foids have any easy time making friends and have endless outlets. Women have been taking part in an active genocide against men they deem not worthy. In any modern society these issues wouldve long been the priority of solving but here we are today.
this, incels are being genocided very slowly

"some dudes don't get laid in high school"

yeah, the losers don't