Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re Incel your life will suck 9 times outta 10

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re Incel your life will suck most likely I noticed a common dominator amongst incels is that most of em struggle in every other aspect of life too besides dating I don’t see Incel’s doing good financially unless he’s either wealthy or he got lucky and found a very high paying job the average wageslave Incel will be miserable for the rest of life your looks can make or break you your height can make or break you

I'd be okay with my life if I had at least $50 million,
anything less I feel like I'd spend it too fast

What’s the other 1/10 ?

Back again with a water is wet thread lets gooo

If you’re Incel your life will suck most likely I noticed a common dominator amongst incels is that most of em struggle in every other aspect of life too besides dating I don’t see Incel’s doing good financially unless he’s either wealthy or he got lucky and found a very high paying job the average wageslave Incel will be miserable for the rest of life your looks can make or break you your height can make or break you
How tall are you?

Getting constant pussy from your wife and having children is, for men, the best way to placate the meaninglessness and harshness of life