Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're in your 20s, you should be out enjoying life, going on wild adventures, dating different women, but in 2019, you'll spend it isolated

if you have a kid, you're gonna be woken up in the middle of your sleep multiple times a night. it's going to fuck you up.

they say father's have lower testosterone. that's because they're stressed as fuck and their body is getting beat to shit taking care of a kid.

having babies is a young person's game, not for some worn out balding idiots in their fucking 30s
i go over to visit some family and the guy is just sitting there trying to play videogames between a poorly-trained dog and a non-functioning autistic boy that are both howling, it literally looks like hell and what starting a family in your 30s is often like

literally and then they have the nerve to say lighten up and stop being so negative
Exactly. I'll "lighten up" and "stop being so negative" when life actually gives me reason to.

I did this throughout my teens, isolating myself at home that is.

"I am working on my career the girls will come from alone"

I’m 22 and I feel like my 20s is going by quickly

Not just 20s. You should be doing this at 14+. Going out with friends, parties, girlfriends, sex etc it all starts at 14 on average
man... this is like racing usain bolt. im so far behind from the very start whats the point in even trying.

I’m spending my 20s bald and alone.
Spent my teens alone too

My high school bullies took girls virginities at 15, and have been having relationships, experiences, and sex non stop ever since

not me tho. I’m not large enough and I don’t have enough hair to experience joy

THIS IS SUICIDE FUEL AND MAKES ME SO ANGRY. I SPENT MY ENTIRE 20s ALL ALONE AND NOW I AM ABOUT TO HIT FUCKING 30 AND I AM SUPPOSED TO START A FAMILY BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A FUCKING FEMALE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN FAIR??????????

Life is such a strange thing.

THIS IS SUICIDE FUEL AND MAKES ME SO ANGRY. I SPENT MY ENTIRE 20s ALL ALONE AND NOW I AM ABOUT TO HIT FUCKING 30 AND I AM SUPPOSED TO START A FAMILY BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A FUCKING FEMALE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN FAIR??????????

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back