Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you're here you're probably quite ugly

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Or you're a normie larping as an ugly person.

Most are normal looking people who just hate women and need a place to post edgy stuff, that's why they're here.

Truecels like myself are pretty rare, but there's no other community I can go to where I'd find anyone in similar situation as me.

Most are normal looking people who just hate women and need a place to post edgy stuff, that's why they're here.

Truecels like myself are pretty rare, but there's no other community I can go to where I'd find anyone in similar situation as me.
Exactly. Just look at the Megaratings thread. Just a bunch of normies with zero death-tier facial flaws. Good to have you here my truecel brother. I too can only vent about my ugliness on here.

propably mental and never had gf now i rly dont wnat one bc i know how bs they are, but they could be good cope at least for a little while, the female that loves you for you is an da hominuum centra specifen

i just like larping. I'm getting practice for my next role.

Wizchan
Anyone who post their pic on here is a normie. Us trucels know we're fucked.

Damn, the ratings mega thread is suicide fuel
81dzzQ1.gif

Not here because I’m ugly. Just here because I’m very lonely.

If you're a sub-8 man then you'll be an incel unless you try REALLY hard.

Personally I'm a 4 at best and a definite truecel.

Exactly. Just look at the Megaratings thread. Just a bunch of normies with zero death-tier facial flaws. Good to have you here my truecel brother. I too can only vent about my ugliness on here.
Problem is even these normal looking people on the Megathread get rated 3/10 so every normie thinks he's ugly and truecel

most of the active users on this site havent posted pics

the tourist no namers in the rate thread arent representative and youre low iq if you think they are

I mean i'm a 4/10, but socially retarded so i don't really have anything better to do then just lurk here

or average looking males which crippling mental illnesses, aka mentalcels

I am in fact quite ugly.

I'm ugly. Most other men here must be ugly, since that's almost exclusively why men can't get laid.

I can't imagine anyone wasting their time here if they could get sex.

People who larp as incel or ugly are the real subhumans

If you're sub8 and manlet it's over.

only good looking fakecels post pictures
ugly trucels are way too self-conscious and insecure about their looks to even take pictures of themselves, let alone post them on the internet for the whole world to see and laugh at

ugly trucels are way too self-conscious and insecure about their looks to even take pictures of themselves, let alone post them on the internet for the whole world to see and laugh at

This. Most who know it’s OVER. Don’t even need to post . Your daily life and social experience should tell you.

what if im average lookjng but bc im a failed bbc manlet im here

i cant even see my face without wanting to break a mirror/camera

I thought the whole point of this place was that we're not that bad looking but girls have ridiculously high standards due to hypergamy and tinder etc.

Like the overall sentiment is that women are absurd, not that we're a bunch of uggos

I thought the whole point of this place was that we're not that bad looking but girls have ridiculously high standards due to hypergamy and tinder etc
shit, really? damn, you heard him ugly fellas, time to pack up and leave :feelsbadman:

You hit the nail on the head right there.

Are you Sherlock Holmes?

It's fucking hell being ugly. This site is one of my only copes with it...

Only chads like looking in the mirror.

I thought the whole point of this place was that we're not that bad looking but girls have ridiculously high standards
Where have you heard this?

I'm a mentalcel with little to no friends and no companion/ physical intimacy with a girl.

I genuinely have no idea what I am because I've never been around girls.

Grew up in an all male household, went to an all boys school, did trades at college (all men) and now work in the trades (all men). All my mates are guys too. My female experience is virtually 0. So I really do not know.