Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you're here you're probably quite intelligent

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Not only have to realised the system is oppressing ugly and average men, you've also not fallen into the cuck bluepilled bs. So good job. But still no pu$$y tonight

not really if you had to be fed those pills

Cope. There are dumb blackpilled men and smart bluepilled men. I think it has more to do with extended periods of suffering than with smarts.

Cope. There are dumb blackpilled men and smart bluepilled men. I think it has more to do with extended periods of suffering than with smarts.
This is probably the unfortunate truth

Giga cope, I've seen some of the most retarded statements on here a la "race pill".

No, I'm ugly and stupid.

I don't fully agree, we all know intelligence goes with happiness, and black pilled men must have somewhat of outside the box thinking

i don't think by any standard i could be considered smart

No - if we were smart we could've acquired money, then gotten sex.

Many users here have an IQ of below 80 and/or believe in total bullshit

No - if we were smart we could've acquired money, then gotten sex.
I've acquired money (won't say the figure but it is very high) and it didn't bring me sex. The only thing money actually authorizes sub5 men is sugardaddy game in SE Asia or the 3rd world and I'm not into this shit. My sex drive is too low to waste savings on women or fall into some kind of trap like extortion or theft.

Last edited:
Yah these (((Bill Nye))) level goys can kiss my ass
I wouldn't allow them the privilege! Who knows where their filthy low IQ lips have been. Probably eating their own poopy diapers.
tenor.gif

I wouldn't allow them the privilege! Who knows where their filthy low IQ lips have been. Probably eating their own poopy diapers.
tenor.gif
They like to munch on some bluepill copes sometimes so their low iq minds don't self destruct with all the blackpills

I've acquired money (won't say the figure but it is very high) and it didn't bring me sex. The only thing money actually authorizes sub5 men is sugardaddy game in SE Asia or the 3rd world and I'm not into this shit. My sex drive is too low to waste savings on women or fall into some kind of trap like extortion or theft.
Hmm... That's disturbing.

Do you live in a good neighborhood and house? I'm sure there are some women who would compete to be your trophy-wife (and of course it would be a never-ending competition, since you won't marry any of them).

Damn... You can't think of anything to get women? I always assumed if I were smart enough I could think of some way to manipulate women to fuck me.

Dammit.

Nah, I'm here because I'm ugly.

One of the biggest copes to th8nk there is any kinf of compensatiob. Good looking people have also an average higher IQ than uglier people. Its all or nothing, its not like in some game where you distribute points on traits.

Being blackpilled has nothing to do with intelligence.
But if you are blackpilled you surely have a high sentience.

Haha NO. I am one of the dumbest people I’ve ever known and I worship the black pill. Nice cope.

Being black pilled degenerates the brain since it usually comes with depression.

A blue pilled incel would have a far greater ambition to suceed which would promote better mental health and capabilities

agree. Most bluepilled men have either not realized that it's over for them or they have are orbiting some femoid that makes them bluepilled.

Even if you were smart, your inceldom resulting in years of accumulated outsider status will rot your brain with depression, making you low iq.

Giga cope, I've seen some of the most retarded statements on here a la "race pill".
We went over this already, you agree with the race pill, you just refuse to use the term itself.
What isnt smart is saying "A sample size of 12 million is small!!!". Easily the most low IQ thing ive read here.

Taking the blackpill highers your IQ.

not just suffering but also exposure.
while the term "incel" has been around for a while, it only really became known to the general population very recently. and still, only in the anglosphere did it actually reach semi mainstream presence.
anyone who does not speak english, or just does not participate in english speaking internet, will never find the blackpill. there are a lot of incels out there in the world who are still unaware.

If I was intelligent I would only use the internet for education.

how about normie/female lurkers :kys::kys::kys:

One of the biggest copes to th8nk there is any kinf of compensatiob. Good looking people have also an average higher IQ than uglier people. Its all or nothing, its not like in some game where you distribute points on traits.
Why do you only post here when you're drunk

We went over this already, you agree with the race pill, you just refuse to use the term itself.
What isnt smart is saying "A sample size of 12 million is small!!!". Easily the most low IQ thing ive read here.
Cope, 12 million out of 7 billion is small. I don't agree with "the race pill" either. The term isn't the problem. It's the way these autistic people describe it.

I'm intelligent :D

ASTRONOMICAL COPE! There’s a large amount of people on here with monkey tier IQ’s

Fuck statistics, it's inherently retarded then. Just lol at anyone justifying that bullshit.
lmao now THAT'S the most low IQ thing i've read on here.
How many studies and data do you think use a sample size of even 1 billion?

The thing with stats is that you can use less than literally 100% of the human population because, due to the law of averages, if you use enough of the population to start with the data shouldn't vary much even if you use more and more people. What you'll find using 10% of the human population should still roughly be what you find if you use 100% of the human population. Like if you flip a coin 100 times, you should roughly get a 50/50 split between head and tails. Flip it 100 times more and it shouldn't change much. 1000x more and still, it shouldn't change.

Someone who actually has taken a statistics course would be able to give a more indepth explanation on how that shit works.

lmao now THAT'S the most low IQ thing i've read on here.
How many studies and data do you think use a sample size of even 1 billion?

The thing with stats is that you can use less than literally 100% of the human population because, due to the law of averages, if you use enough of the population to start with the data shouldn't vary much even if you use more and more people. What you'll find using 10% of the human population should still roughly be what you find if you use 100% of the human population. Like if you flip a coin 100 times, you should roughly get a 50/50 split between head and tails. Flip it 100 times more and it shouldn't change much. 1000x more and still, it shouldn't change.

Someone who actually has taken a statistics course would be able to give a more indepth explanation on how that shit works.
Nothing you say changes the fact that 12 million out of 7 billion is a small sample size. Claiming otherwise is giga cope and beyond retarded. Even within the US, if you conduct a national research on racism and you ask 12 million people from Atlanta, their views won't reflect on the view that Californians have.

sigh

the blackpilled truth

Nothing you say changes the fact that 12 million out of 7 billion is a small sample size. Claiming otherwise is giga cope and beyond retarded. Even within the US, if you conduct a national research on racism and you ask 12 million people from Atlanta, their views won't reflect on the view that Californians have.
Jesus christ, why are you so stupidly stubborn?
You've basically taken the position that ANY data presented to you doesn't count because statistics by its nature doesn't encompass literally 100% of the population. How you don't see how that's the most ignorant stance you can possibly take is beyond me. Science be damned, statistics be damned, it goes against my narrative therefore it's WRONG!

Jesus christ, why are you so stupidly stubborn?
You've basically taken the position that ANY data presented to you doesn't count because statistics by its nature doesn't encompass literally 100% of the population. How you don't see how that's the most ignorant stance you can possibly take is beyond me. Science be damned, statistics be damned, it goes against my narrative therefore it's WRONG!
It's flawed. Saying 12 million people represent the 7 billion people in total is fucking retarded. If you can't see this then you have to be retarded as well. And yes I'm stubborn. Very.

Intelligence is overrated by unintelligent people. They think having a high IQ is a panacea for success, but the truth is although it certainly helps, having discipline and drive is far more important. If you're a loser with no ambition, all a high IQ will do is help you rationalize that. A lower IQ can be saved by grit and moxy, but if you've been paralyzed by a constant negative feedback loop, like most incels, then it's over no matter what your IQ is.

It's flawed. Saying 12 million people represent the 7 billion people in total is fucking retarded. If you can't see this then you have to be retarded as well. And yes I'm stubborn. Very.
(You)