Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're here, it's not merely about inceldom

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
It's about a wider disconnection between you and society. There are a lot of male incels and most manage to cope with work, alcohol, family, role-playing games and other hobbies. They would not think about discussing their situation, and even less linking it to wider perceived problems in society.

The kind of man you find on fringe internet forums is actually the stereotypical "rebellious element". These are the men that every regime in history has fought or tried to control through various incentives and disincentives. They make up less than 5% of any given population and are usually harmless, unless they benefit from favorable winds.

I am convinced that the genotype and brain makeup of the average member of Incels.me is has strange similarities with those of the guys who became bandits in the Middle Ages, torched the Bastille in 1789 or sacked castles of minor nobility in late 1790s France. We are the always dissatisfied, the "cynical", those who could not help but notice inconsistencies in Christianity or the fairness of the legal system three centuries ago.

I am convinced that inceldom merely acted as a catalyst in our dissatisfaction: if I recall correctly, I actually started to be dissatisfied with life way before my lifelong inceldom became self-evident. At 13 years old I was already highly critical of the school system, the State, human society, etc.

we are incels. we are virgins. we do not get laid. we do not forget. expect our rebellion against chads and staceys

Attachments

• anon.jpg
    anon.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 39
Interesting perspective ngl. I like this.

idk, I think blackblocs discords or far right/left groups stick better to your definition. All that "incels" ever did irl is dumb mass shooting, so nothing that could really make a change in society. We lack organization. And irl meetings are important.

idk, I think blackblocs discords or far right/left groups stick better to your definition. All that "incels" ever did irl is dumb mass shooting, so nothing that could really make a change in society. We lack organization. And irl meetings are important.
I think as this community gets bigger, the problems will start to solve themselves.

i can relate with this

not having a GF is merely the tip of the iceberg for me.

This.

The incels will rise up and will bring about the first beta uprising and second Bolshevik revolution where the means of production as well of reproduction will be distributed evenly and the Chads will be gulaged and worked to death.

I think as this community gets bigger, the problems will start to solve themselves.
idk if our purpose is to actually change society. Even with tons of manpower, what will we do anyway ? There's no "incel" political program, and sincerely most of us wouldn't really care (I wouldn't). I think meeting irl with incels from our neighborhood could be a cool experience to begin with however.

high IQ. Personally, I've always felt disconnected and had a disdain for society/authority, even as a child.

idk if our purpose is to actually change society. Even with tons of manpower, what will we do anyway ? There's no "incel" political program, and sincerely most of us wouldn't really care (I wouldn't). I think meeting irl with incels from our neighborhood could be a cool experience to begin with however.
Have you heard about the night of the long knives? We will have our similar version where we will eliminate chads

There's hundreds of millions of incelibate men out there, many with internet access, but only a few hundred browse incel forums. There's definitely something different going on in our heads.

People always treated me like a second-class citizen ever since i was a child, i was unaware of it happening at the time but now that i look back at it, i know that i was always an antagonistic, detested outcast.

It's about a wider disconnection between you and society.

Now this is a post that gets it. For me, a much tougher blackpill to swallow was that there was no place for me in this society. Cope or not, humans need to feel connected to others. The most fundamental is connection with a mate and the following children. Next is family, following that is neighbors, nation, humanity and finally life. For us, relationships are nonexistent, our families are at best small and separated while many are broken and dysfunctional. Our neighbors keep to themselves if not outright distrustful. Nations are having their boarders erased through endless migration and globalized markets. Humanity is arguably a plague on this earth. An affinity for life, like that of nature, is about all I have left.

Have you heard about the night of the long knives? We will have our similar version where we will eliminate chads
Kek, I don't even care anymore about Chad slaying Stacey. I've ascended in terms of cope.

People always treated me like a second-class citizen ever since i was a child, i was unaware of it happening at the time but now that i look back at it, i know that i was always an antagonistic, detested outcast.

This.

77 guests .. I guess they find interesting to watch our coming "revolution" in press-preview, kek.

You’re definitely one of my favorite posters, I find myself having similar sentiments with almost everything you post.

Now this is a post that gets it. For me, a much tougher blackpill to swallow was that there was no place for me in this society. Cope or not, humans need to feel connected to others. The most fundamental is connection with a mate and the following children. Next is family, following that is neighbors, nation, humanity and finally life. For us, relationships are nonexistent, our families are at best small and separated while many are broken and dysfunctional. Our neighbors keep to themselves if not outright distrustful. Nations are having their boarders erased through endless migration and globalized markets. Humanity is arguably a plague on this earth. An affinity for life, like that of nature, is about all I have left.
My experience as well. The lack of agreeable connections starts with school when you're put with unknown children coming from distant places, and most tend to be assholes in various ways. The friends you make in school are rarely true friends; at the most they are dudes who made a contract to help each other survive in a hostile environment, same as a prison gang.

This phenomenon of widespread loneliness and egoism is called "atomization" or anomie and is viewed in academia as a consequence of liberalism. (I would add atheism and technological progress to the explanations).

Anomie seems to be hitting some individuals harder than others.

As to my opinion on it: some form of alienation is unescapable anyway when you're ugly. Even in tight-knit medieval communities, I don't think ugly people were very much happier than today.

As to my opinion on it: some form of alienation is unescapable anyway when you're ugly. Even in tight-knit medieval communities, I don't think ugly people were very much happier than today.

I won't go so far as to say appearance never mattered. Being ugly effects all our relationships in subtle ways. Even when our parents are kind, loving people, I believe they often would still have been more attentive and more validating if their children were attractive. Regarding the past though, it is hard to say exactly. Depending on the size of the tribe and access to excess resources, tribes often had to maintain some balance of morale amongst the men, because if to many get disillusioned with the tribe, they are liable to assist a rival in conquering you in exchange for what isn't available to them now; often times wives or material possessions to attract one.

high IQ. Personally, I've always felt disconnected and had a disdain for society/authority, even as a child.
Same. I was strong enough to beat anyone in my classes, so nobody mocked me rather just ignored. I felt disconnected, and somewhat ahead of my time. Like it would be interesting to talk/go out with people much older than me. But when i had experiences with people much older i realised that i just lack any social skills to begin with.

yup. everything is bullshit not just relationships/women.

Your posts are always very well thought out and relatable