Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you’re having sex, you’re privileged.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you have sex, you’re privileged therefore, have no right to go around calling others privileged and it pisses me off when I see sex havers call others privileged because guess what? They are privileged themselves just because of the fact they have sex while us incels are only privileged when comparing ourselves to starved Africans for example but besides that, when speaking first world country wise, we’re underprivileged due to the fact we don’t get to have sex while normies take sex for granted which is a basic human need therefore, anyone who has sex is privileged.

Huh, thought you were perma'd, what were you banned 4?

Also yes, true.

Huh, thought you were perma'd, what were you banned 4?

Also yes, true.
I was banned for postmaxing but my guess is that I’m unbanned because of sewers being a thing now.

Like the topic title says, if you have sex, you’re privileged therefore, have no right to go around calling others privileged and it pisses me off when I see sex havers call others privileged because guess what? They are privileged themselves just because of the fact they have sex while us incels are only privileged when comparing ourselves to starved Africans for example but besides that, when speaking first world country wise, we’re underprivileged due to the fact we don’t get to have sex while normies take sex for granted which is a basic human need therefore, anyone who has sex is privileged.
death to all sex havers

genital mutilation for all sex havers

Sex is not a human need, its a human pleasure like wearing comfy clothes or using drugs

Incel Akbar! Al-Mout li Chad!
AlexAnguish

the shit is this?

Sex is not a human need, its a human pleasure like wearing comfy clothes or using drugs
Sex is basically a need because you’ll be miserable without it

It absolutely is a human need. It's a physiological and psychological need. It's not, however, a life-threatening need like food, sleep or water. Not having sexual release will hold you back from your other survival functions and reduce your overall survival efficiency. You'll start to lose focus doing tasks that would help you survive. When you're hunting a mammoth and all your thinking about is tits and ass, you might miss the spear throw and not get to eat for that day.

In the modern day you see and experience that more commonly when you go weeks without orgasming. You have boners all day and you can't focus on doing anything, even if it's playing video games.

Last edited:
"HAVING SEX IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

It's interesting that they talk about equalizing or making more accessible all privileges in society except for sexual intercourse, strange. They literally call sex a privilege and not a human right, weird.

They're only interested equalizing people where it is beneficial for them, they have no principles.

Its literalyl the highest form of privilege there is

If you have sex/are not a virgin youre more privileged than me even if youre a nigg who gets racially profiled by pigs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back