Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're good looking, girls will let you know

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★

Watch the first 1 min and 20 seconds.

"Thanks for helping me out with the video, Clarice. Here's your 40 bucks"

I really don't know what to think

TRUTH

This is why I laugh at rating threads. Who cares if internet dudes think you are some arbitrary number out of ten? If girls don't pay attention to you IRL, it's OVER.

Girls go and tell guys they’re handsome and then act surprised when those guys act cocky.

She sounds like an old black fat whore. Mind you, he had a license plate that said Nikki and it was a very expensive car, so maybe that's why she hollared at him then drove off. He doesn't look that good, if he didn't have muscles he'd probably be richcel. But I don't doubt roasties make it overtly obvious to chads they want to fuck them.

Last edited:
I'm an ugly subhuman and I shpuld be crucified

Girls go and tell guys they’re handsome and then act surprised when those guys act cocky.

And they also wonder why we don't have as much "confidence" as those Chads who have received a lifetime of positive reinforcement.

TRUTH

This is why I laugh at rating threads. Who cares if internet dudes think you are some arbitrary number out of ten? If girls don't pay attention to you IRL, it's OVER.

BUT BUT BUT MUH IOIs MUH GAME MUH FRAAAAME

"Girls don't approach" is one of the most common copes out there.
If they find a guy attractive, they WILL give him signals of interest. The only reason why we hardly see them approach is because we're ugly and they try to get away from us as soon as possible.

Watch the first 1 min and 20 seconds.

I would kill to have his body, I don't care how many people. I would kill all of them except for my immediate family to have a body/height/face like that. Inb4 fbi knocks on my door to kashoot me up.

"Girls don't approach" is one of the most common copes out there.
If they find a guy attractive, they WILL give him signals of interest.
Yep. I have seen this happen in real life where the girl freaked out because she found him that attractive.

I would kill to have his body, I don't care how many people. I would kill all of them except for my immediate family to have a body/height/face like that. Inb4 fbi knocks on my door to kashoot me up.
Face/ height/ frame will be impossible. But you could start gymcelling to obtain the muscle mass. Don't think he's natty though so you need a lot of money for roids and food.

Face/ height/ frame will be impossible. But you could start gymcelling to obtain the muscle mass. Don't think he's natty though so you need a lot of money for roids and food.
I'm going to the gym and I've watched Calum Von Moger for years now. But we all have a genetic limit and his would be higher than mine even when he's natural.