Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IF YOU'RE FROM THE UK OPEN THIS THREAD NOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Is it over if I only have 2 A-Levels and 1 AS level (1yr course). So 2 a levels pretty much.

I dropped out from one of my a levels and I'm doing an AS for it instead and there's no going back but now I'm scared that that's not even good enough so I'm trapped.

I don't know how the world fucking works why are we not told something so simple which would literally take 10secs to tell us. These dumb niggery colleges are low iq and expect us to somehow know everything.

Can I still get apprenticeships or get into uni?

@ScornedStoic u probably know. I think Ur education is very similar to where I live (pretty sure u live in Germany )

Not from UK still opened

if I get into oxford or imperial we should have a UK meetup ngl

Cmon ik not all of u are from the US. Surely one of u boyos viewing this thread rn are from UK and can give me an answer

I'm not from the uk

It's 1am and I can't go to sleep cuz for some reason I only just thought of it that I may not be able to go to uni or get an apprenticeship with only 2 a levels. I'm so fucking stupid. Why did I have to be ugly?

Is it over if I only have 2 A-Levels and 1 AS level (1yr course). So 2 a levels pretty much.
Firstly go to bed, it's 2:12am.

What are your alevels in?

I'm not from the uk

idk man im not from that cucked ass country

I'm not from UK, but I'm here to postmaxxx.

what is apprenticeships ?
Learning a skill from some old expert in something. Where training is part of the payment. You might be able to take over his business upon his death...

Learning a skill from some old expert in something. Where training is part of the payment. You might be able to take over his business upon his death...
that's crazy...
there is no such a thing here

that's crazy...
there is no such a thing here

Where is here?

You have to look for it because they don't usually advertise. Real craftsman stuff. Furniture making etc...

I would bet their are craftsmen there making stuff. Maybe potters or furniture or gunsmiths or contractor's/ builders or fishermen or whatever thing you might enjoy doing for the rest of your life.

Just find some really old dude and learn his skill. Work cheap and hard and you might inherit his business!

I would bet their are craftsmen there making stuff. Maybe potters or furniture or gunsmiths or contractor's/ builders or fishermen or whatever thing you might enjoy doing for the rest of your life.

Just find some really old dude and learn his skill. Work cheap and hard and you might inherit his business!
That kind of stuff is not normal here and it's almost impossible to inherit some business from some old guy.
idk if it's normal in UK, but here is almost impossible to happen.

I'm guessing u b doing an apprenticeship or did one. Will the pay in the end be good? How did you find it? What u fink of the job/training

That kind of stuff is not normal here and it's almost impossible to inherit some business from some old guy.
idk if it's normal in UK, but here is almost impossible to happen.
I'm in U.S.. It's pretty rare but not impossible. You have to search really hard...
I'm guessing u b doing an apprenticeship or did one. Will the pay in the end be good? How did you find it? What u fink of the job/training
I like to think i could have got this one dudes business, but he was wanting a cash sale instead of an apprentice. He wasn't that skilled either.

Most of the owner operated careers here are gunsmiths. And they don't really do enough business to pay much. Mainly the city gunsmiths make more money but it's more of a job instead of a craft.

There are small organic farms that grow specialty crops but they are mostly younger dudes not needing a heir.

You can probably sign on with a owner operator trucker as his "lumper" (loader/unloader) and cover his non driving hours to keep the truck moving. But that requires a bunch of permits and insurance and paperwork... Possible though.
As far as pay goes. It's about the skill and lifestyle more than the money.

It's more long term thinking.

Bro you can probably get into a shit uni these days by turning up to the interview and give them a banana instead of a CV. Most uni's don't give a fuck anymore, they just want to milk you for $10,000 grand a year for three years. When something like 70% of young people are going to university to "study", its already lost all meaning. Just go and study business at a shit tier college and you can graduate and struggle to find a job like everyone else.

not from UK but i opened it anyway

Over for ukcels
full

I go to a UK uni but went to high school in burgerland, so I'm not familiar with A-levels.

But you'll definitely need 3, preferably 4, A-levels if you want to get into Oxbridge, LSE, Imperial, UCL, and similar schools.

I go to a UK uni but went to high school in burgerland, so I'm not familiar with A-levels.

But you'll definitely need 3, preferably 4, A-levels if you want to get into Oxbridge, LSE, Imperial, UCL, and similar schools.
Not thinking of going to a big uni, just any uni. But more likely I will go to an apprenticeship
PM me bro
No

IDK but I got 3 a levels, an undergrad and a postgrad degree and I'm 2+years looking for a permanent job.

I dropped out from one of my a levels and I'm doing an AS for it instead and there's no going back but now I'm scared that that's not even good enough so I'm trapped.

I don't know how the world fucking works why are we not told something so simple which would literally take 10secs to tell us. These dumb niggery colleges are low iq and expect us to somehow know everything.

Start NEETbuxxing it up bro. There's enough of us with Masters in that to guide you :cool: :feelskek:

IDK but I got 3 a levels, an undergrad and a postgrad degree and I'm 2+years looking for a permanent job.
That's y I will probably do an apprenticeship, if I can even make it into that. Uni is pointless especially if ur an Intel. Apprenticeship b better

That's y I will probably do an apprenticeship, if I can even make it into that. Uni is pointless especially if ur an Intel. Apprenticeship b better

True. But I always hated vocational courses and the idea that my career prospects will be set in stone to one field.

But because I went to uni and did a 'Liberal arts' degree, now I'm going nowhere in life. There are many careers open for me, but I lack experience and job market is too competitive.

True. But I always hated vocational courses and the idea that my career prospects will be set in stone to one field.

But because I went to uni and did a 'Liberal arts' degree, now I'm going nowhere in life. There are many careers open for me, but I lack experience and job market is too competitive.
1/3 ppl who go uni get job that doesn't even require any degree

And I reckon ugly males are the majority of that one third