Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you're fat, all foids want you to die horribly

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Literally every foid is wanting to tell you to kill yourself and call you a fat fuck 24/7 because that's their only opinion of you. As soon as you make them mad, they say how much they always hated you for being fat and hoped that you died of a heart attack or artery block. There was a fat autistic kid in school and I'd always overhear girls wishing that he died already. Some bitches even tried to stab me with pencils one time. Every foid you meet wants you DEAD, no exceptions, it's already hard having a shit face but combine that being fat, the hatred foids will have for you will double jfl.

Unless you're some 6 foot guy who can spread fat throughout his body and still have his bones be visible, he's just a "big guy" jfl.

Goes to show that noone is empathetic or kind, they keep it closed in their mind until they're emotional enough to say it out loud.

if you're a fat non-chad*

Then just lose weight jfl

Not just being fat but ugly and weird also. If u offend them in any way they'll point out how ugly and weird u are.

To be fair no one here likes fat foids either

but god forbid someone mocks a hambeast

There was a fat autistic kid in school and I'd always overhear girls wishing that he died already
Body positivity is only for female landwhales, not male landwhales or even just chubbier dudes.

As a fatcel this was brutal to read... But then again if I lost 20lbs it still wouldn't matter.

the first insult to fat or ugly guys will almost certainly be something related to their appearance, meanwhile you say one bad thing about a fat female everyone goes nuts

They always wish death upon ugly males