Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IF YOURE CLOSE TO ROPING DONT CLICK ON THIS THREAD, DEADASS JUST FUCK OFF

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
https://lookism.net/Thread-Slayer-lost-my-virginity-and-got-a-gf-my-goodbye-thread

i had my first kiss with a blonde 5ft6 blue eyed ofc girl, we exchanged IOI's before i approached her, thank god she went to my gym and i could start convo about something, she would stare at me at the gym all the time but i didnt do anything cuz she legit looked 12( she is 15 ), could pass for 11 without her top knot hair lmao. we talked alone, i was on xanax so i wasnt afraid to say shit and kept the convo going when it looked like it stopped, it was slow and boring as fuck so i just asked ' do you have a boyfriend?'
-'no'
'wanna kiss?'
and we kissed.
it was about 12 pm and we went to one of the rooms and i realized i forgot my condoms like a fucking idiot, i just said fuck it and started fucking her raw, but pulled out after 2 mins and told her to come to my place .
she came and we had sex, kissed, and hugged for 8 hours
i was so fucking happy, i didnt feel angry like i did before this , i spent yesterday with her and went on a date ate ice cream, kissed hugged etc, and we're in a LTR. i think i could easily slay, but whats the point, she mogs all of these other brown haired/black haired ugly sluts. she was a virgin btw.

thats literally all blonde haired surfer chad has to do to get a root is just approach a grile who is already eyefucking him like crazy. not only that but he got a LTR out of it. jfl at you losers thinking you have a chance. just remember this thread next time you go to gymcel

btw my apologies to any retardcels who did not heed the warning and are searching for their rope kit

Is there a pic of this nigga?

Damn... hope I can ascend one day

Lol at lookism niggers, literally male model tier guys bitching about their looks. Faggots.

Is there a pic of this nigga?
44549774_181031089440591_5349772914134614016_n.png

> DEADASS JUST FUCK OFF

@NaziPunks

Honestly that sounds like a larp to me. Could be legit though, who knows.

are you a leftist?
Ritalincels political affiliation is a mystery.

He should run as an independent in 2020 with the promise of legalising all drugs and killing all cucks. I’d vote for him tbh.

Chad doesn't use the word mog (girls can't mog anybody by the way) and the whole thing reads like some incel daydream. Not to say Chad doesn't have it easy as this, but I don't think a Chad wrote this.

He should run as an independent in 2020 with the promise of legalising all drugs and killing all cucks. I’d vote for him tbh.
same. Lets do a ritalincel Fan club:soy::soy:

No fucking way is that guy 14, wtf

Nathan Larson is on here. Tell him to run in 2020. I forget his username

>lookism

LARP

Is there a way to save this post as favourite? sounds legit I don't deny it.

Just think if some 9/10 woman comes to you and say have you girlfriend? you will obviously fuck her in the same day and sell all your incelbrothers in an instant.

lookism OP fag plz fuckoff. :feelsokman:

this is incels.is, not fakeism.net

i was so fucking happy, i didnt feel angry like i did before this , i spent yesterday with her and went on a date ate ice cream, kissed hugged etc, and we're in a LTR.

yet inceltears claim getting a GF won't make us happier in life :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It pretty much never began for me.

Why even live if you're ugly like me. :feelsrope:
@Leucosticte
Mogs me.

You're a fakecel though @Leucosticte or a blackpilled normie. Probably 2nd category. But regardless you can stay because of your anti-Israel stance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back