Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you’re chad, your behavior doesn’t matter to foids.

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
They will be into you, no matter how pussy-like you appear in front of them, as long as you‘re chad/chadlite. You can be shy, you can be confident, you can be dump as fuck, or highly intelligent, it just doesn’t matter at all.

This also disproves the narrative of “just be confident“ and “looks don’t matter that much to women“, that soyciety tries to force on us.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvsf-bzvHro/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

They will be into you, no matter how pussy-like you appear in front of them, as long as you‘re chad/chadlite. You can be shy, you can be confident, you can be dump as fuck, or highly intelligent, it just doesn’t matter at all.
Blackpill 101

i thought this was a prank retard actually peed himself and went viral

Fire is hot thread

With all this water this forum is gonna turn into a river real soon

A lot of his videos are staged.

Even if this is staged, remember the chadfish who told some tinder whore that he's a convicted child rapist and she still kept thirsting for his dick? It's so much worse than anyone is prepared to admit. Female mate choice has been suppressed for millennia for a damn good reason.

This one looks staged. Some of Vitaly's videos are fucking hilarious though. Often they look legit like the ones where he used a vacuum to scoop up sheboons wigs.

Hi fellows! Let me introduce you to Chad.
giphy.gif

He get´s to slay pussy to the left AND the right.

Society says: "If you work hard you will be as successful as Chad".
giphy.gif

What society DON`T tell you is that Chad doesn't work hard at all.
He doesn't have to work hard.
Because he is Chad.
giphy.gif

1+1=2

It pisses me off that Chad can behave how he wants to and STILL be accepted...
Just because he is Chad.

Last edited:
It fake but the massage you try to convay here is true, chad can do no wrong in society, and since most of them had better life then most of us it gives the confidence and social knowledge+ easier to make connections which make it easier to status and money maxxx. Just lol if you are an Incel.

JFL he’s funny as fuck.
I guess he’s from Russia, right?
When I was younger, I used to watch his “hood pranks” often.

This is probably staged idk, but if a guy like us try that he would be rejected or be called a creep. Girls say “looks don’t matter”. That’s a fucking lie!

imagine if he was incel

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: Why why why why must I be a subhuman...