Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're Canadian buy a house ASAP

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
The housing prices will continue to Moon. Canada is continually importing more and more ethnics. Far more than the housing supply can help with. And they won't slow down anytime soon. Any house in Canada is a guaranteed return in the long run.

Is there anywhere left that's cheap enough to do it

Most of Canada is just a massive expanse of empty land so there should be a decent amount of places that still have affordable housing but will have the price of real estate blow up in the future as people get pushed out of the biggest most expensive cities (like what happened with the west coast of the US)

It's brutally expensive. Plus interest rates keep increasing. Never even began if you're not a 70-year-old Old Stock cumskin that owns 4 mansions bought 30 years ago for $300K. :feelsugh:

housing prices in canadia are already 1 trillion dollars:lul:

The housing prices will continue to Moon. Canada is continually importing more and more ethnics. Far more than the housing supply can help with. And they won't slow down anytime soon. Any house in Canada is a guaranteed return in the long run.
It’s impossible for most people because the government changed the laws to make the mortgage solely based on your income. You need to make 250k/year to even get a mortgage in Toronto.

Also, many people like @Intellectual think it will collapse….. any day now. Yet he is pro-immigration so he is fucking himself over.

Is there anywhere left that's cheap enough to do it

Most of Canada is just a massive expanse of empty land so there should be a decent amount of places that still have affordable housing but will have the price of real estate blow up in the future as people get pushed out of the biggest most expensive cities (like what happened with the west coast of the US)
agreed. it'll never go down anywhere in the long run period. 100% guaranteed massive return
It's brutally expensive. Plus interest rates keep increasing. Never even began if you're not a 70-year-old Old Stock cumskin that owns 4 mansions bought 30 years ago for $300K. :feelsugh:
true. But there are still a few places one can succeed in if he grinds.
they'll just build more houses
Canada is already building tons of houses. they built more houses in Toronto in 1 yr than Chicago has in 20 yrs. But it won't be enough. The sheer number of ethnics flowing in, will push prices harder and harder. Faster and faster than any new housing.
{{{they}} own the land
if you aren't a landleech already, it's ogre
housing prices in canadia are already 1 trillion dollars
they'll be 2 trillion within another 10 yrs. 3-5 trillion within 20 yrs.

they'll be 2 trillion within another 10 yrs. 3-5 trillion within 20 yrs.
yes and they'll benefit from selling more too
true
It’s impossible for most people because the government changed the laws to make the mortgage solely based on your income. You need to make 250k/year to even get a mortgage in Toronto.

Also, many people like @Intellectual think it will collapse….. any day now. Yet he is pro-immigration so he is fucking himself over.
fucking brutal. You need to stack multiple incomes to make it work. But tons of shitskin pajeets have managed. Others must compete or be consumed.

fucking brutal. You need to stack multiple incomes to make it work. But tons of shitskin pajeets have managed. Others must compete or be consumed.
do the FOB pajeets buy up all the houses or do they rent? i heard from some that most FOB are buying up all the houses which I doubt

do the FOB pajeets buy up all the houses or do they rent? i heard from some that most FOB are buying up all the houses which I doubt
Probably a mix. The rich ones buy em up. The poor ones share a room with 3 other curries. I went to a goodwara in Curryland some time ago and asked some of the Sikhs there about Canada. Many of them said they have relatives their farming money. And if you to r/India, you'll also find many curry students who rent Maxx and wage slave in Canada like dogs to survive. But still prefer it to being poor in the homeland.

And if you to r/India, you'll also find many curry students who rent Maxx and wage slave in Canada like dogs to survive. But still prefer it to being poor in the homeland.
Most of them take loads of loans too the richer ones in India moving Canada regret it as they can't live their privileged life back in India in Canada heard such stories in r/india too

From what I've heard from Canadians I've known, housing prices are already fucked in Canada to the point where you can't get anything remotely affordable anywhere that isn't in a remote frozen wasteland or otherwise in the middle of nowhere (good luck finding employment in such a place) and it's been that way for quite some time largely due to wealthy Chinese buying up so many houses.

If you're a Canadian and you really want to own a house, you're better off just moving to America, just avoid the northeast and pacific coast, the housing market is just as fucked in those parts. I'm surprised more Canadians aren't doing exactly that....then again it seems most Canadians look down on America.

This large wave immigration model to use as your service and manual job class isn't sustainable
people said that shit decades ago. it'll keep happening. right wingers will keep bitching. Nothing will change. Everything will worsen.

Fucking curries ruining Canada for everyone

no one can afford to. It's not as easy as "buy a house". Just "buy stocks bro you'll be rich" yeah no shit, with what money?

I've read about the scale of immigration to Canada right now, its huge. Its over 1 million per year, which is 2.5% population growth, as Canada has about 40 million people.

fuck this hellhole. I live in canada and it's getting expensive by the month. everyone I know is struggling.

fuck this hellhole. I live in canada and it's getting expensive by the month. everyone I know is struggling.
i've seen many grocery store thefts, and then I let it slide. I see them everyday now that I go to the grocery store.

OP:
986783_Wallpaper2.jpg

Isnt the Western part cheaper because there isn't anything there? I'd buy property and wait for it to go up and up plus you can always rent it out in the meanwhile

lol im not canadian but if my parents die i will inherit the house in libya and go live there forever, their house is pretty big tbh and better than most western small slave houses

lol im not canadian but if my parents die i will inherit the house in libya and go live there forever, their house is pretty big tbh and better than most western small slave houses
If you don't have any brothers and sisters then yes but otherwise it's not going to work

The same can be said about any place in Europe as it gets flooded with emigrants.

@Ryo_Hazuki check dms bro. I met with a guy named Jerb on discord he said he knows you