Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're black, accusing white foids of racism to "ascend" does NOT work

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
BLMmaxxing does NOT work if you're a SUB7 black aka non-tyrone.

If you are a black incel / black low SMV male and do this, you'll just get called a creepy misogynist and get rejected anyway. Also be ready to have simps trying to defend m'lady from the "evil misogynist inkler" :soy: .

How do I know this? Because I know that foids lie and virtue signal and I know that ALL FOIDS are white nazi supremacists. SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets. I also know that society/SJWs protects white foids more than black men. White foids get FAR more "victim oppression points" from society than black men do.

I even got more confirmation of this when me and my black incel friend(s) have tried this for ourselves. We get rejected every damn time (online or IRL).

BLM is Tyrone only https://incels.is/threads/what-the-...ment-really-means-the-truth-about-blm.214099/
I've been rejected by all races of foids.

Fellow Blackcels GTFIH @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival @TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres @Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion @Blackcel rigth wing @BlackCel62

So how come JK Rowling is losing the TERF war as she strives to fight for the female identity, while NBC carries around Literal Criminal Jacob Blake as a hero?

ALL FOIDS are white nazi supremacists.
Partially true. Although they prefer 6 ft or plus height, a strong lower third, hunter eyes, a wide frame plus an 8 inch dick more than anything else.

Partially true. Although they prefer 6 ft or plus height, a strong lower third, hunter eyes, a wide frame plus an 8 inch dick more than anything else.
Exactly

White foids get FAR more "victim oppression points" from society than black men do.
Ethnic foids get more victim points although simps tend to defend white/rice foids pretty hard

So how come JK Rowling is losing the TERF war as she strives to fight for the female identity, while NBC carries around Literal Criminal Jacob Blake as a hero?
Jk Rowling got shit on for being anti tranny right? Well the media never blamed black guys for killing black trannies when they did that subsection of BLM (Black transgender loves matter).

the oppression chain is fluid. We know minorities and females are on it, but their place on the ladder I don’t know.

Jk Rowling got shit on for being anti tranny right? Well the media never blamed black guys for killing black trannies when they did that subsection of BLM (Black transgender loves matter).

the oppression chain is fluid. We know minorities and females are on it, but their place on the ladder I don’t know.

If JK Rowling is the new Arch-Karen, and black guys are killing black transgendereds and getting away with it, I'm thinking the current ebb and flow of the oppression ocean is in favor of black people, not white women.

female of any race > white female >>>>>>>>>>>> black male, on the oppression chain/ladder

this thread should be read by all the white retards who believe that because white foids support blm they suck bbc 24/7.Jfl if you cant detect foid hypocrisy and call yourself blackpilled. Jfl at believing that white foids are the worst when they are proven to be the most racially loyal of ALL races.

female of any race > white female >>>>>>>>>>>> black male, on the oppression chain/ladder
Black Muslim tranny queer demigender immigrant would be the oppression point mogger :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The entire point of caring about racism to most normies is that they're made that genetically good-looking or normal looking guys are mistreated because of their skin color.

It's not about "character", "don't judge people on what they can't control", and all other bullshit they type. I think that's evidently obvious from how normies treat people like us.

No normie believes that the right shouldn't "be judged for the way they look."

Furthermore no normie cares about a guy like this being mistreated.

Their obsession with racism is the fact that good-looking black guys, athletes, etc can be mistreated. They hate that someone can insult LeBron James or a Tyrone on an aspect of their appearance (skin color).

This is also the reason why any problems with racism affecting Asian/Indian guys is completely ignored. And there are many issues like that it's much harder for them to get into Unis and certain jobs relative to their talent.

I already said that.
I see. Srsly though idk why foids virtue signal pro (((BLM))) and anti trump when they only rlly associate with 6 foot and up good looking white guys. Or maybe a Tyrone

this thread should be read by all the white retards who believe that because white foids support blm they suck bbc 24/7.Jfl if you cant detect foid hypocrisy and call yourself blackpilled. Jfl at believing that white foids are the worst when they are proven to be the most racially loyal of ALL races.
TERABASED, HIGH IQ & BLACKPILLED
Big brain wojak
Clap gif

Why would you expect this to work? The whole point of globalism is that the guys with good faces and hair can pair up with women from anywhere on the globe. It has fuck all to do with average to subaverage men, what they do, what they think, or what they want.
tera cringe, ethnics still breed like crazy, whites are sensible to have some semblance of vigilance over their personal interests and women

Last edited:
Why would you expect this to work? The whole point of globalism is that the guys with good faces and hair can pair up with women from anywhere on the globe. It has fuck all to do with average to subaverage men, what they do, what they think, or what they want.
I never expected it to work.

It was to show the coping bluepill faggot JBB retards on this forum that foids do NOT fuck blacks for BLM or for "reparations" or whatever. They only fuck gigaTyrones.

Pretty much. The race card only works for Tyrones in any situation be it with white foids, the police etc. If you're not a Tyrone it won't work, so don't bother.

I never expected it to work.

It was to show the coping faggot jbb retards on this forum that foids do NOT fuck blacks for BLM. They only fuck gigaTyrones.
I would say BLM stilll helps the tyrones get more pussy than before.
Why so upset about whites noticing anything?

I would say BLM stilll helps the tyrones get more pussy than before.
Why so upset about whites noticing anything?
Because I want all black men to suffer and be incel and sexless like me.

I hate every man that has sex and especially if he's black

Did you really tried that in real life? Damn that's bold.
About white girls liking black guys is the somewhat the same as with other ethnics, you must be Tyrone also what I noticed girls like black guys that have white features like liter skin, smaller eyes, distinctive cheeks. There are girls which have black fetish but you have to have 10 inch penis.

As an older blackcel, I have to agree with CopingJim, white women are fiercely loyal ......after 35. They will dabble in non-commital interracial sex with BBC Tyrones in their teens till early 30s, but after that they go back to prioritizing raising white families in nice suburbs with white men who have good credit, jobs and are no wiser to their previously whorish ways.

I've done lots of Tyronefishing experiments with all sorts of guys, and you'd be surprised how many white women are interested in even average looking, but tall, tyrones but only up to a certain age. I once had a ģirl match 'me' and offer to meet up for NSA fun with her friend that evening after 2 messages - I was disgusted. When I changed to a real picture of myself, I lost all previous matches (~50) and didn't get a new one for a week, so I just deleted it. Created new one today and got 20 likes already (all white women in 20 &30s) ! Huge suifuel for me knowing they saw my face and probably puked. I haven't tried blmaxxing because where I live, the foids don't play that shit.

Based mindset tho I hate sexually active women the most and by far

Same as me, hate my race so much they all got married and all my fellow ethnic girls never payed fucking attention to me, now even a used up whores make fun of my looks.

P

If you are a black incel / black low SMV male and do this, you'll just get called a creepy misogynist and get rejected anyway. Also be ready to have simps trying to defend m'lady from the "evil misogynist inkler" :soy: .

How do I know this? Because I know that foids lie and virtue signal and I know that ALL FOIDS are white nazi supremacists. SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets. I also know that society/SJWs protects white foids more than black men. White foids get FAR more "victim oppression points" from society than black men do.

I even got more confirmation of this when me and my black incel friend(s) have tried this for ourselves. We get rejected every damn time (online or IRL).

BLM is Tyrone only https://incels.is/threads/what-the-...ment-really-means-the-truth-about-blm.214099/

Fellow Blackcels GTFIH @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival @TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres @Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion @Blackcel rigth wing @BlackCel62

Jfl Who thought this could work?

Same but I hate white sexhavers as well

THIS extremely high IQ and based when white foids ever mention a "black men" they are referring to Tyrone only. All average looking and below looking black guys are completely invisible to them, if you try and victimmaxx as a non tyrone this will not make you more attractive to them you will just come off as an annoying pest and they will show their true colors and stop virtue signaling.

Many foolish average looking guys or blackels will all start swarming to a white foid that has #BLM in her social media bio and they will all simp for her attention thinking that just because she supports the movement or has a thing for black guys (aka a "snowbunny") that they will have a chance with her. JFL AT THIS! When you are hundreds maybe even thousands of guys thinking of the same tactics to get with a foid then that just gives her more beta orbiters to use in the future or more thirsty ugly guys to reject.

REMEMBER ONE THING STORMFRONTCELS WHITE FOIDS ONLY WANT TYRONE ANY BELOW 6 FT, UGLY FACED, SMALL FRAMED, OREO BETA BLACK GUY CANNOT BLMMAXX OR VICTIMMAXX.

(Also, I am disgusted by all races of foids so dont even think of suggesting this on another race of foids)

Of course ain’t won’t work they just virtue signalling, women are literally sheep’s and will follow anything that gets them some sort of validation. This is why I say you should never take a woman seriously, look at their actions.

Also nigga @ThracianGladiator it’s been almost a year post a bit more unless your more of an observer or high inhib I’ll understand.

You can still make them feel uncomfortable though.

I know that foids lie and virtue signal and I know that ALL FOIDS are white nazi supremacists. SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets.
Based.

Of course ain’t won’t work they just virtue signalling, women are literally sheep’s and will follow anything that gets them some sort of validation. This is why I say you should never take a woman seriously, look at their actions.

Also nigga @ThracianGladiator it’s been almost a year post a bit more unless your more of an observer or high inhib I’ll understand.
Hahaha yeah it's been a challenging year for me, so had to stay away for my owj good (and those around me). I'm feeling better now, so I'm back. This site is where I go to when my anger at foids begins to reach unhealthy levels and I need a reminder that it's fine and acceptable to feel that way about them. I'll try to post more.

Ive always found it funny how the woke chicks who say "fuck white men" are the first ones to go out and actually fuck white men.

Find a white pet and use them for your amusement

Pretty much. The race card only works for Tyrones in any situation be it with white foids, the police etc. If you're not a Tyrone it won't work, so don't bother.

Yes...I'll avoid frustrating myself more than necessary, as my memories tend to be quite "intense".

As stock, White foids were reduced to their only true value: Sexual Objects for Semites.

Reality