Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're below 5'11 you should forget about femoids in this life completely

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Femoids genuinely can never respect a man who isn't tall. I've never once seen a whore being genuinely attracted to a guy below 5'8. Never.

That rich fuck musician Joe Jonas got cuked by his wife only and only because he was 5'7. His wife is now seen hanging out with tall BBCs in the UK bars (not a joke)

Height is the most important thing. Give up, it is what it is. You'll never be respected by either men or women. Life is brutal.

look at this thread. i didn't even have to go further:

the only reason this whore behaves like this is because the guy is short. She would never disrespect a man who was tall like this

Heightpill is the most brutal

Height + size (in every sense of the word) + dominance = foid sexual attraction

To be honest, if you're at least 5'11" and are not getting laid, it's 100% your face. Unless you live in the Netherlands or something.

To be honest, if you're at least 5'11" and are not getting laid, it's 100% your face. Unless you live in the Netherlands or something.
unless you're completely deformed in the face , i refuse to believe a tall guy can't get laid. Sure he won't get stacies, but short fat femoids would absolutely be wanting fuck him

unless you're completely deformed in the face , i refuse to believe a tall guy can't get laid. Sure he won't get stacies, but short fat femoids would absolutely be wanting fuck him
I believe inceldom is caused by a combination of bad traits rather than a single trait, unless you are deformed. If you are below average in height, but jacked and handsome, women are going to give you a chance. If you are not handsome, but tall and jacked, more points to you. Physical attractiveness is a balance, and it needs to lean toward the positive side if you want to attract the opposite sex.

Depends how tall

can confirm this

It's always the kids with an er avatar making these retarded threads

Then it’s cope
5'11 alone won't get u laid (i thought it was obvious). You need one more thing: either upper middle class level money, an average face, or NT. Either of this combined with a height around 6' will definitely get u laid.

Justin Bieber
Eminem
2pac
Cilian Murphy

Are all under 5'11ft and still get pussy. Face > height

Less than 5'8ft is where it's ovER for you

Justin Bieber
Eminem
2pac
Cilian Murphy

Are all under 5'11ft and still get pussy. Face > height
They're all status maxxed. Women admire them, but don't respect the last 3 men. There's countless stories online where whore fans met eminem and Cilian, went online and said "I didn't know he was so small!"

Justin is an exception. Apart from status, he has one of the most attractive faces a guy can have that nulls out everything else.

There's countless stories online where whore fans met eminem and Cilian, went online and said "I didn't know he was so small!"
That may be true but at the end of the day they got pussy and thats what counts. I wouldn't care being called short online as long as i get pussy.

Also look women simp for 2Pac. Heyay have been only 5'10ft but he has one of the most aesthetic and beautiful faces a nigger could have.

I also have other examples of face > height

Brutal and super true. Hear this shit all the time with male celebrities. "Oh my God he's so hot." Yeah but did you know he's 5'8? *Pussy immediately drys up*

That rich fuck musician Joe Jonas got cuked by his wife only and only because he was 5'7. His wife is now seen hanging out with tall BBCs in the UK bars (not a joke)
Brutal height and dickpill

she's 5'9 her new bf must be 6'2+

fucking no don't give up. we need to be alive for when the revolution comes and we can burn all of this racist progressivist shit the hell away