Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you’re autistic, you get the blame for everything other autistic people do.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you’re autistic, you get the blame for everything other autistic people do, it really does fucking suck, I’m autistic myself so let me explain.

I seen someone say ‘An autistic person killed his mom’, person could of just said ‘People killed their mom’ but nope, the person felt the need to only mention that an autistic person did it just to imply only autistic people do this even though normal fags have done the same thing.

Autistic killers exist and because of that, normal fags say ‘Autism is a sociopath trait’ and ‘Autistic people are sociopaths’ even though normal fags kill people too but still, only us autists get the blame, normal fags do not want to point out the fact non-autistic people do this too, nope, they would rather completely avoid doing this.

I swear to fuck, white people get the blame for everything bad other white people do and so do autistic people and as a dude that is white and autistic at the same time, I find it much fucking worse to get blamed for things other autistic people do than getting the blame for things other white people do but I do hate both of them things.

People with autism should be given an option of euthanasia when they get diagnosed

People with autism should be given an option of euthanasia when they get diagnosed
human beings are social beings, to be born autistic is basically to be born broken, not human

I have austim, but I would advocate for something like that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back