Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re autistic, women despise you.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
183d 21h 27m

Like the topic title says, if you’re autistic, women despise you. I made a post on Whisper while drunk last night saying that women despise autistic men, I deleted the post now though because humans of the gender I find attractive were saying some nasty shit about autistic men and finding us autistic men repulsive is bad enough but seeing them actually say how they feel about your kind is just……

There are exceptions but in general, ableism is a female trait, I have even seen autistic women basically say that they hate autistic men.

Last edited:
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
17d 15h 24m
You´ll always be welcome here bro.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
293d 22h 9m
Piperlossus type beat

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
183d 21h 27m
T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 11m
-BrettyBoy- said:
View attachment 483264

View attachment 483265

Like the topic title says, if you’re autistic, women despise you. I made a post on Whisper while drunk last night saying that women despise autistic men, I deleted the post now though because humans of the gender I find attractive were saying some nasty shit about autistic men and finding Us autistic men repulsive is bad enough but seeing them actually say how they feel about your kind is just……

There are exceptions but in general, ableism is a female trait, I have even seen autistic women basically say that they hate autistic men.
I think that it is true only if the autistic man is completely crippled, if he has a lot of problems with executive functions etc.

D

Denis6655

SA
-
22h 47m
Nothing wrong with being artistic

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
79d 13h 51m
Women are wicked, when you're unwanted.. ..when you're strange.. -Jim Morrison

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 37m
I despise women so I guess we're even

Midget From Brazil

Midget From Brazil

All I have are negative thoughts
★★
1d 10h 40m
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
52d 30m
-BrettyBoy- said:
View attachment 483264

View attachment 483265

Like the topic title says, if you’re autistic, women despise you. I made a post on Whisper while drunk last night saying that women despise autistic men, I deleted the post now though because humans of the gender I find attractive were saying some nasty shit about autistic men and finding us autistic men repulsive is bad enough but seeing them actually say how they feel about your kind is just……

Stfu and cuddle naked with some Stacy, you fakecel mogger

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
43d 1h 42m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8