Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're autistic people talk about you behind your back

Yeah people just treat you like a subhuman and retard in general thinking you won’t catch on

yeah you think you are making friends but they call you "that creepy guy" as soon as you leave the room

They're only nice outwardly upfront to keep up appearances and virtue signal because they don't want to break social taboos and stigmas.

yeah you think you are making friends but they call you "that creepy guy" as soon as you leave the room
Man I thought I was just being anxious.i hate sobering up and coming to these realizations when the mania wears off.

neurotypicals are like the police, and we are niggers that didn't do nuffin but for real

tfw you know you are retarded
you know others know you are retarded
you are unable to stop being retarded
every interaction with someone new has a hidden countdown until they figure out you are retarded

tfw you know you are retarded
you know others know you are retarded
you are unable to stop being retarded
every interaction with someone new has a hidden countdown until they figure out you are retarded
Blackpilled

Water. When I was in school everyone even "acquaintances" made fun of me and mocked me when I wasn't around. They thought I was so weird because I was so quiet and socially awkward but also eccentric in conversation.

Water. When I was in school everyone even "acquaintances" made fun of me and mocked me when I wasn't around. They thought I was so weird because I was so quiet and socially awkward but also eccentric in conversation.
Same.

Normies are so fucking subtle. When I was young it wasn't water.

Normies are so fucking subtle. When I was young it wasn't water.
When I was in school it was pretty obvious to me. When walking in the hallways they’d smirk and pretend to be friendly so they could bait me into giving an awkward reply, and then when I would walk away, I’d hear them laughing at me amongst themselves. Pure ERfuel

When I was in school it was pretty obvious to me. When walking in the hallways they’d smirk and pretend to be friendly so they could bait me into giving an awkward reply, and then when I would walk away, I’d hear them laughing at me amongst themselves. Pure ERfuel
Idk I'm really bad at picking up on social ques so this type of shit worked on me a lot. Now I am content in the fact that normies view autists as live zoo animals.

No shit sherlock
I get drunk a lot and ignore basic black pills. When I'm sober they come back. And I realized trying to talk to normies just made me look like a jack ass.

my family would talk about me in front of me like I was retarded and couldnt understand them.
Like, I remember telling my parents about issues I had and my dad would literally turn to my mom in front of me and go like "ignore him, dont reinforce his behavior" - like im a fucking dog being trained jfl

my family would talk about me in front of me like I was retarded and couldnt understand them.
Like, I remember telling my parents about issues I had and my dad would literally turn to my mom in front of me and go like "ignore him, dont reinforce his behavior" - like im a fucking dog being trained jfl
Never began for abused dogs