Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] If you're at bottom might aswell try to go up

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
Love how the white pill tag is so rare it doesn't even have an icon.

I can't kill myself, and I can't be Chad, so I might aswell religiously looksmaxx, which is what I've began to do, hairmaxx, a skin care routine and of course, studying normal human behavior to mask my autism.

Most people here are vol and fakecels, I can only hope I am one aswell. Idk, atleast this is a good cope.

Wonder how I can find and single out autistic girls, even if those are mainly memes, and Chad only, atleast I have a 1 in a million rather then a zero % chance. Remember the DENNIS. Manipulate and gaslight.

I might aswell religiously looksmaxx, which is what I've began to do, hairmaxx, a skin care routine and of course, studying normal human behavior to mask my autism.
How old are you? Most people here have tried that to death already. Really bluepilled take tbh, we didn't get here by not trying. We've been mercilessly rejected. We swallowed the redpill and tried to looksmaxx, jestermaxx, confidencemaxx and every other trick in the book. Nothing you're saying is novel to the incel. We're here because we've tried it already and it failed.

I can’t I’m too subhuman

How old are you? Most people here have tried that to death already. Really bluepilled take tbh, we didn't get here by not trying. We've been mercilessly rejected. We swallowed the redpill and tried to looksmaxx, jestermaxx, confidencemaxx and every other trick in the book. Nothing you're saying is novel to the incel. We're here because we've tried it already and it failed.
Early 20s. I know it's probably not gonna work, but I also feel the prize suffices the price, I either lose and rot here, or lose and rot here. I'm not jaded enough to completely give up from my humanity and accept my fate.

uhmm I mean if you can make it through the bullshit and get a high paying job and then get enough sexual experience under your belt in 3rd worlds to make up for what you should have at your age, then came back home and started really flexing your wealth then maybe you could attract some younger bimbo women to get pregnant.