Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you're Asian just dress with a kpop aesthetic bro! Tons of girls like that these days

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
xvuz7howq2841.jpg

Kpopmaxxers on suicide watch knowing these tumblr landwhales are the best they can do.

Yeah and white guys can go to SEA, black guys can thugmaxx, currys can arrange a marriage etc. Works every time.

May eventually get desperate enough to gaypop max, at least before rope or watchmaxxing

If i was part of a kpop group id refuse to do concerts in burgerland

do we have koreacels here or are they all surgerymaxxxed from birth?

lol literally 1 normal sized girl

i think those fat white women want a submissive male

looksmatch in 2020

No women wants a kpopmaxxed ricecel

i think those fat white women want a submissive male
that white foid with the sign in the front looks like she wants to peg that guy in the ass, and he has a stiff shocked look from his posture. Total clown world in 2020

No women wants a kpopmaxxed ricecel
only ugly fat white women or prepubescent white girls are into feminine kpop fags. The average noodle will take a tall white chad over those flower boys any day of the week/year/decade/millennium

K-pop maxxing is effective in SEA.

so is just being a fat white boomer
Less and less because of K-pop maxxers. East Asians and westerners both have the rich halo effect in South East Asia. Japan, South Korea are worshipped in the Philippines.

Poor k-poopers!

It's over for k-poop.

Lol at not being white

Just dress like fag to get landwhale theory.

Keep in mind that these guys are the genetic elite of asians. They are all low bodyfat bodymaxxed as well.
tumblr_ppc8edDEnS1r4qih0_540.jpg

These guys attract the facially ugly obese girls and anorexic thin girls with the bodies of 12 year old boys that can only get chads to pump and dump them. 0 stacies to be found.

Many of those kpop gaybois are like 6 ft + so unless you're that height you already failed the first prerequisite.

my fucking god, everyone is so fat

it just never fucking ends

all i see when i go outside are fat whit and black women

it's like america is one big giant fucking endless fat camp

I would kpop Maxx tbh. I'm a native person from continent of Asia indeed. But unlike them who can pull off the pretty boy looks, I'm one of those shitskinned variation

my fucking god, everyone is so fat

it just never fucking ends

all i see when i go outside are fat whit and black women

it's like america is one big giant fucking endless fat camp

I don't understand why it's wrong to starve children. Don't they know they gotta look presentable in life?

So many volcels. Or rather insecure jealous volcels.

True none of them are below 5’9
Must suck for asiancels. Out of all the asian countries that can export soft power via it's men, it has to be korea which has the tallest average height in Asia (except for northern china but no one gives a shit about those guys)

Must suck for asiancels. Out of all the asian countries that can export soft power via it's men, it has to be korea which has the tallest average height in Asia (except for northern china but no one gives a shit about those guys)
Northern Chinese Chang’s are moggers. I’d say they’re better looking and more masculine than South Korean fag boys

these k-pop fags would be invinsible if they would go into a club in the west.

May eventually get desperate enough to gaypop max, at least before rope or watchmaxxing
Imagine kpop maxing and then still being incel. That would be hell.

Fuck everyone without a unique personality

Fat white manlet balding smelly boomer with nothing but 401k mogs these gay poop maxxers from seoul to pyongyang.

and those pigs will get creampied and have kids

absolutely disgusting

This is absolutely sickening but at the same time, this is cherry picking. I have seen skinny Becky-tier femorrhoids being K-pop fans.

Dressing like a Kpop faget is peak soy

Most large K-pop management companies (theres only like 5, yes all k-pop stars are owned by 1 of 5 companies) have in-house plastic surgeons.

Japanese Host Club Chads:
-force women to pay for companionship, an effective money sink for lonely spinsters
-get paid to do nothing but pour drinks and flirt
-they can date or have sex with their clients if they wish
-don't have to spend several hours a day learning cringy dance routines
-convince prime women to go into massive debt and enslave them as prostitutes for the yakuza
-retire at 30 after a youth of partying and having orgies
-have anime haircuts

Some of those foids are attractive.

only ugly fat white women or prepubescent white girls are into feminine kpop fags. The average noodle will take a tall white chad over those flower boys any day of the week/year/decade/millennium
Once the foid is tired of the kpop aesthetic (which could be any time of the day/month/year) she'll dump him and go for a white guy next. Not black or any other race because they're "dating up".