Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're an ugly male society just wants you to shut up and accept your fate

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
This is really apparent when you make any mention of improving your looks and getting plastic surgery i.e things that will ACTUALLY help you. People will strongly discourage you from doing it and say that you look fine but mention useless shit like lifting and people are like "right on bro"

And god forbid you mention to people how your looks are holding you back. People try their hardest to bluepill the fuck out of you.

It’s hard to resist the blue pill advice when you are at your lowest moments. You deadass start believing going to the gym is gonna change your life.

loneliness is male problem

I will not stop. I will make them pay for it. (in video game)

loneliness is male problem
Fat Woman flaunting on Cam Sites / only Whores and SMV mog chads .

Society will Like their Ass Regardless. This world really Is build for Woman to Prosper and man to Labor.

Society gives us nothing but abuse and then wants us to contribute. This is why I do as little as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back