Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You're An Ugly Ethnic Even With YT Fame This Is The Best You Can Get

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Look at that chick how ugly she is she actually looks like a dude. I'd rather live the rest of my life as an incel than get with that harry potter looking bitch. This guy is a hardcore gymcel with over 300k subscribers and this is the best looking chick he could get. Nothing can make up for those subhuman facial features.

She mogs this entire forum.

He doesn't even look that bad either.

i thought she was a guy

While an average white guy can get attractive women still, but an average ethnic is doomed

yup, it is over for ethnics.

Sub 8 theory only goes for ethnics.

If you are ethnic, that is ALREADY strike 1 and 2. You have 0 room for error. If you are ethnic EVERYTHING ELSE have to be PERFECT. You cant afford to be short or sub7face or fat.

I mean, asians can run kpop game and blacks with thug, but curries and others are fucked.

brutal. he is not that ugly by the way. He is ABOVE AVERAGE by ethnic standards. between normie chadlite range

on the other hand she is disgusting with a jew nose, 2-3/10

like you need to be AT LEAST 6+ in the looks as an ethnic AND have the STATUS to get 2/10 white girl.

whenever I see an ethnic male / german female I see irl, the guy MOGS the girl to the moon and back. Its sad to see how badly the poor shitskin dude datedown to get a white girl. LOL
He's also 6ft2 lol it's so over for ethnics

ofc there are hierarchy amoung ethnics. According to statistic hierarchy for males goes like this:

White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle eastern > Curry

I assume every single curry and middle eastern is an incel until proven otherwise.

Yep, last sentence in your post is the most important.

Bitch should just hit the gym. Plain as a cardboard box lmfao
this guy here got a better one tho

I mean, asians can run kpop game and blacks with thug, but curries and others are fucked.
The thug game is cope and not every Asian can run the kpop game.

He had to get her from belgium and marry her too. The only thing I can say in VG's favor is he mentioned chatting with her 2 years ago when he only had 40K subs. Now he can probably fuck tons of vegan groupies anywhere he goes. Probably why she hasn't divorce raped him yet.

brutal. he is not that ugly by the way. He is ABOVE AVERAGE by ethnic standards. between normie chadlite range

like you need to be AT LEAST 6+ in the looks as an ethnic AND have the STATUS to get 2/10 white girl.

whenever I see an ethnic male / german female I see irl, the guy MOGS the girl to the moon and back. Its sad to see how badly the poor shitskin dude datedown to get a white girl. LOL
check out the chart:
https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-rating-chart-and-why-it-matters-western-ethnics-gtfih.32608/

This explains why ethnics cannot get lookmatch white wimmen

They are both 4.5 or 5. Looksmatched. Big frame, small skull.

i just want a girl to like me as my subhuman self idgaf whatvshe looks like

He is a BBC, also his frame/face is not that bad. BBC game is legit. Stop coping, just rope.

guy mogs the girl but girl is still a catch for the ethnic.

Not a BBC he looks lame and that's how women see him

He is a black (negroid), so there is a good possibility he has a big dick. His face is not ugly. Look at his arms, he frame is decent (not a body builder) but good in general. You have just reached the summit of mount cope, get down from there and rope.

He is a black (negroid), so there is a good possibility he has a big dick. His face is not ugly. Look at his arms, he frame is decent (not a body builder) but good in general. You have just reached the summit of mount cope, get down from there and rope.

do u seriously think that "girl" is a 5 ?

the fuck

she is like 2
She has a retarded hair. With a normal hair, she would at least a 4.

That chick is not a 4.5 you cannot rate at all
Well, seeing the reactions to my comment, you might be right. I'll still say that there's no huge difference. 1 point different at max.

Overall, you guys are right. He's black, therefore, -2 or -3 points.

big dick or not the girl is ugly and the guy isnt bad looking but the girl still has more options

You must not live around negroes let me tell you if you don't have a thug type image you are not going to benefit from BBC stereotype

the jews obviously have convinced them to replace the idea of children with video games and dogs

good goyams

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back