Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're an indian male

LMAO at all that cope before admitting I am right.

Fact is: I have always been unathletic. I was always last picked in school for sports because I was always the shortest and weakest. I have ZERO personal affinity for any sport. I don't play any. And I don't watch any. Watching sports just reminds me of my childhood and my physical weakness so I don't do it.

But it is an absolute fact that the tallest, strongest, and most physically impressive men play sports like American football. If you had to make a dreamteam of Chads to compete against other Chads on Tinder or in a nightclub, you could create the ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE CHAD ROSTER from the NFL above all other sports.

Just LOL at the roster you'd get from cricket.

Look at these three cricketers who posed naked for a calendar (including one of the ones you listed):

cosmo_naked_rugby.jpg

These are even white guys so they don't have to deal with the disadvantage of being Indian.

Compare them with some NFL players:

f73fca803215d4d18a6818b8660beb0f--football-boys-packers-football.jpg

jj-watt__width_580.jpg

980x.jpg

The Chads and Tyrones in the NFL destroy the top tier men of almost any other sport in raw physical attractiveness, masculinity, and brute physical ability.

Again talking nonsense about "skill" is irrelevant. You know who has fine motor skill? Ping pong players. You see any women get wet over them?

Blacks and whites have the absolute best physical genetics and that is why they dominate most real sports. If the world went back to the days of Gladiators competing to the death in Coliseums (ie. TRUE tests of physical capacity), Indians would be the fodder they dump into the arena for white and black GigaChads/Tyrones to massacre for laughs before the real competition begins.

Sad but true.

Cope city.

NFL and NBA don't abide by WADA anti-doping rules (they refuse to become a member). Compare doped-up NFL guys to Rugby dudes. Men who play pro rugby are strong but not comically big.