Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're an indian male

Copecell

Copecell

Banned
-
This is how an indian model looks like and he's the equivalent of a below average white male. It's over for currycels.

Attachments

• goa-beach-shot.jpg
    goa-beach-shot.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 656
It never began for Kumars.

Indian model ascension is possible for white incels tbh

Not bad but still will get mogged

the sky is blue. (water is wet statement is technically incorrect)

Even if he was 10/10 the ugly accent enough to cuck him for life

Virat kohli credits his victory in His wife anushka account

This is a gigachad in India, keep in mind he's also statusmaxxed too as captain of the Indian cricket team.

No shit. We can't even build muscle or cut body fat half the time.

Notice how he's by himself with that expression on his face. Probably regretting ever working out.

JFL at calling him an Indian model. Lmao
View attachment 33673

This is a gigachad in India, keep in mind he's also statusmaxxed too as captain of the Indian cricket team.
100% status halo. He’d be no where if he wasn’t the best cricketer in the world right now. He’s rich, celebrity status and looks decent. Looks were never the best thing about him.

That isn't an Indian model.

he's a 5/10 normie statusmaxxed...

I get why India is racist and have an unearned feeling of superiority. Its a MAJOR cope... Globalization would mean the extinction of their race. White Chads would replace their gene pool in 100 years

Keeping with the indian tradition of only doing chest day.

Bet he's getting cucked by Tyrone

Most Indians are skinny-fat.

Kohli is not gonna get cucked by tyrone you autist. T. pajeet.

Kohli is the highest LMS indian male alive, and it's not just Indian women who want him, I literally am in SA right now. I know 3 SA women who think he's hot, these are South African white women: the most racist white stacies on the planet, and they want this pajeet's dick.

262240 283156805124225 1523678621 n

Kohli is not gonna get cucked by tyrone you autist. T. pajeet.

Kohli is the highest LMS indian male alive, and it's not just Indian women who want him, I literally am in SA right now. I know 3 SA women who think he's hot, these are South African white women: the most racist white stacies on the planet, and they want this pajeet's dick.

View attachment 33695

Difficult to believe.

I bet Chris Gayle cucks Kohli on the regular. Without his beard Kohli has the face of a beta curry-cuck.

Difficult to believe.

I bet Chris Gayle cucks Kohli on the regular. Without his beard Kohli has the face of a beta curry-cuck.

Look up Chris Gayle's wife, then look up Chris Gayle getting rejected by some Aussie stacy. Now look up the literal thousands of British, Australian, Kiwi and SA anlgo saxon blonde stacies worshipping Kohli.

It's so clear which one is "preferable" to them.

There's a reason Kohli is so popular whereas Pujara is technically better. There's a reason everyone knows Kohli but not Ashwin.

If you want a fast blackpill, take any of his current pictures and put it on tinder and see the matches you get. You'll be surprised. Kohli is a tier 1 slayer.

Virat Kohli sadder 380

Lol at the cope, there is no other full on Accented non actor Pajeet that gets this tier of stacy attention:

http://www.india.com/sports/england...witter-has-a-special-message-for-him-1062910/

Look up Chris Gayle's wife, then look up Chris Gayle getting rejected by some Aussie stacy. Now look up the literal thousands of British, Australian, Kiwi and SA anlgo saxon blonde stacies worshipping Kohli.

It's so clear which one is "preferable" to them.

There's a reason Kohli is so popular whereas Pujara is technically better. There's a reason everyone knows Kohli but not Ashwin.

If you want a fast blackpill, take any of his current pictures and put it on tinder and see the matches you get. You'll be surprised. Kohli is a tier 1 slayer.

View attachment 33697
Lol at the cope, there is no other full on Accented non actor Pajeet that gets this tier of stacy attention:

http://www.india.com/sports/england...witter-has-a-special-message-for-him-1062910/

Kohli is not a slayer. A slayer doesn't need to:
1) Beardmaxx
2) Millionairemaxx
3) Statusmaxx
4) Skillmaxx

Compare Kohli to Jeremy Meeks. Meeks only has to exist while Kohli had to literally turn himself into one of the best batsmen in the world. And even then Meeks' life is superior to Kohli's.

Kohli was never a slayer. He married Anushka Sharma - a used up bollyhoe who's been fucked by every actor in B-wood.

COPE

Use his pictures and set him to American city with zero cricketing interest/knowledge. Like Mobile Alabama or Charlotte, North Carolina. He'll get zero matches. While Meeks will SLAAAY.

Use his pictures and set him to American city with zero cricketing interest/knowledge. Like Mobile Alabama or Charlotte, North Carolina. He'll get zero matches. While Meeks will SLAAAY.

Well when I tried Kohli in Cape Town (yes everyone watches cricket here) I slayed massively, pretty much matched every girl I tried (used fake insta to make account look real as fuck). Same happened in Melbourne and London. Keep in mind Australians HATE Kohli and yet he slays. I have never met an Aussie who doesn't think Kohli is a fluke. Explain how he slays?

JFL when curry models have white skin.

Well when I tried Kohli in Cape Town (yes everyone watches cricket here) I slayed massively, pretty much matched every girl I tried (used fake insta to make account look real as fuck). Same happened in Melbourne and London. Keep in mind Australians HATE Kohli and yet he slays. I have never met an Aussie who doesn't think Kohli is a fluke. Explain how he slays?

Cope city.

Stacys in those places know about Kohli. They matched with him hoping he's the real one. Staceys in America don't know about him. Like I said, try a simple Tinder experiment - place Kohli in any US state that isn't California, Washington, or New Jersey. And you'll see him get zero likes. Even use his real name - no need to fake it.

In fact that would be the ultimate proof of the racepill - that even Kohli can't slay without his status.

Difficult to believe.

I doubt any White female ever proposed to Gayle on social media.

In fact one cucked him during an interview in Australia.

@Pajeetcel

@Pajeetcel

JFL can't even get his spelling right.

She knew tweeting this would get her tweets and likes from Kohli fans in curryland - she's just attentionwhoring.

If Kohli asked her out IRL she'd spit on his curry face.

JFL can't even get his spelling right.

She knew tweeting this would get her tweets and likes from Kohli fans in curryland - she's just attentionwhoring.

If Kohli asked her out IRL she'd spit on his curry face.
Kohli is married to a girl 10 times better looking than her. Kohli didn't even give a fuck to this tweet. :lul::lul:

@Pajeetcel

Gayle is known in Bangalore and Mumbai to slay curry roasties in clubs and bars:

Guy cheats on his wife on the regular. Now that is a true alpha - unlike cuck Kohli who got sloppy seconds.
Kohli is married to a girl 10 times better looking than her. Kohli didn't even give a fuck to this tweet. :lul::lul:

Sure she's a curry stacy. Not saying she's ugly or downplaying her looks. But it's a fact that she's been fucked by every single director and actor in Bollywood. Kohli didn't even sloppy seconds. He was probably guy # 95 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And I give it 10 years before Kuck Kohli gets divorce raped by the chick.

Gayle is known in Bangalore and Mumbai to slay curry roasties in clubs and bars:

Guy cheats on his wife on the regular. Now that is a true alpha - unlike cuck Kohli who got sloppy seconds.

Sure she's a curry stacy. Not saying she's ugly or downplaying her looks. But it's a fact that she's been fucked by every single director and actor in Bollywood. Kohli didn't even sloppy seconds. He was probably guy # 95 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you Muslim?

His face is 3/10 overall 5/10, the curry was spoiled before it ever reached the pot.

He is also practically white-skinned which is nothing like the average Dravidian looking indian male.

Really? Indians retain more body fat? That is the first time I’ve heard that.

Lots of studies showing Indians are the most prone to abdominal fat. Also when was the last time you have seen Indians excel at any sport?

We are the skinniest, fattest, weakest race.

I work out and eat well for years and still look like shit. Gonna do another 1.5 hour bike ride late tonight. Would do more but I have health problems that restrict me a bit.

No matter what I do, I will die skinnyfat.

Last edited:
Not bad? He's even below a white normie lol. It's over for currycels if their models look like this.
I don’t like pissing on someone’s hope man. Everyone here has a little glimmer of hope even when they say they don’t.

View attachment 33695

Come on man. This is pathetic. What are you trying to accomplish here? The fact that THAT 5-6/10 dude is the "highest LMS indian male alive" just goes to show you how over it is for Indians.

Compare:

dc-Cover-t07lsu3hovmjkoupubf71020c0-20160204112947.original.jpeg

To:
eb959e763b8f24b671a47797c8bdbc6d--julian-edleman-patriots-football.jpg

The NFL alone is FULL of UltraSlayer white jocks like that guy that mog "Kohli" into oblivion.

Cricket isn't even a real sport. The only reason Indians can compete in it is countries full of actually athletic men have no interest in playing that nonsense. Bragging about a weak, small, mediocre looking Indian's cricket ability is like a Chinese guy bragging about how good he is at ping pong or badminton.

Hardly anyone gives a shit. Kohli's attractiveness comes from being the ABSOLUTE BEST Indian cricketer. Take that away and he'll perform as well as any 4/10 white guy max. Take away the above posted white jock's NFL career and he'll still be a 8-9/10 SuperChad.

It is factually correct that Indians are the most skinnyfat race and tied with Chinese for the weakest, shortest, smallest dicked, and most unattractive race. We are by definition the least desirable race and I can't really even fault women for perceiving this. It's just the facts. The only race we MOG are abos and there aren't enough abos around for that to help us in any way.

Last edited:
Come on man. This is pathetic. What are you trying to accomplish here? The fact that THAT 5-6/10 dude is the "highest LMS indian male alive" just goes to show you how over it is for Indians.

Compare:

dc-Cover-t07lsu3hovmjkoupubf71020c0-20160204112947.original.jpeg

To:
eb959e763b8f24b671a47797c8bdbc6d--julian-edleman-patriots-football.jpg

The NFL alone is FULL of UltraSlayer white jocks like that guy that mog "Kohli" into oblivion.

Cricket isn't even a real sport. The only reason Indians can compete in it is countries full of actually athletic men have no interest in playing that nonsense. Bragging about a weak, small, mediocre looking Indian's cricket ability is like a Chinese guy bragging about how good he is at ping pong or badminton.

Hardly anyone gives a shit. Kohli's attractiveness comes from being the ABSOLUTE BEST Indian cricketer. Take that away and he'll perform as well as any 4/10 white guy max. Take away the above posted white jock's NFL career and he'll still be a 8-9/10 SuperChad.

It is factually correct that Indians are the most skinnyfat race and tied with Chinese for the weakest, shortest, smallest dicked, and most unattractive race. We are by definition the least desirable race and I can't really even fault women for perceiving this. It's just the facts. The only race we MOG are abos and there aren't enough abos around for that to help us in any way.

Lol this is an absolute autistic cope post. American "burger" bullshit sports aren't REAL sports. They're played literally by low IQ niggers. LOL. JFL at thinking they are real sports. Cricket is played by every race by a variety of nationalities, the same is true for football. The greatest footballers, historically have never been "athletic" big guys, they've been guys like Modric and Messi. The same is true for Cricket, the greatest cricketers have been guys like Kohli, Root, Williamson and Smith. Cricket is a sport which takes skill unlike your 56% mutt sports.

Don't fucking insult my sport.

Now, I said he's the higher "LMS" male. Most burger sports stars are "literal whos". Barely any stacy knows who they are. Kohli is cricket's equivalent of Ronaldo. That's why he's famous. Cricket's bowlers are usually more chad looking: Like Anderson, Steyn and Lee, but those aren't the most celebrated cricketers, its the batsmen.

Nobody gives a shit about your shit tier NFL. Fuck outta here defending burgerclap sports.

Otherwise you may be right.

LMAO at all that cope before admitting I am right.

Fact is: I have always been unathletic. I was always last picked in school for sports because I was always the shortest and weakest. I have ZERO personal affinity for any sport. I don't play any. And I don't watch any. Watching sports just reminds me of my childhood and my physical weakness so I don't do it.

But it is an absolute fact that the tallest, strongest, and most physically impressive men play sports like American football. If you had to make a dreamteam of Chads to compete against other Chads on Tinder or in a nightclub, you could create the ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE CHAD ROSTER from the NFL above all other sports.

Just LOL at the roster you'd get from cricket.

Look at these three cricketers who posed naked for a calendar (including one of the ones you listed):

cosmo_naked_rugby.jpg

These are even white guys so they don't have to deal with the disadvantage of being Indian.

Compare them with some NFL players:

f73fca803215d4d18a6818b8660beb0f--football-boys-packers-football.jpg

jj-watt__width_580.jpg

980x.jpg

The Chads and Tyrones in the NFL destroy the top tier men of almost any other sport in raw physical attractiveness, masculinity, and brute physical ability.

Again talking nonsense about "skill" is irrelevant. You know who has fine motor skill? Ping pong players. You see any women get wet over them?

Blacks and whites have the absolute best physical genetics and that is why they dominate most real sports. If the world went back to the days of Gladiators competing to the death in Coliseums (ie. TRUE tests of physical capacity), Indians would be the fodder they dump into the arena for white and black GigaChads/Tyrones to massacre for laughs before the real competition begins.

Sad but true.

Last edited:
Lol this is an absolute autistic cope post. American "burger" bullshit sports aren't REAL sports. They're played literally by low IQ niggers. LOL. JFL at thinking they are real sports. Cricket is played by every race by a variety of nationalities, the same is true for football. The greatest footballers, historically have never been "athletic" big guys, they've been guys like Modric and Messi. The same is true for Cricket, the greatest cricketers have been guys like Kohli, Root, Williamson and Smith. Cricket is a sport which takes skill unlike your 56% mutt sports.

Don't fucking insult my sport.

Now, I said he's the higher "LMS" male. Most burger sports stars are "literal whos". Barely any stacy knows who they are. Kohli is cricket's equivalent of Ronaldo. That's why he's famous. Cricket's bowlers are usually more chad looking: Like Anderson, Steyn and Lee, but those aren't the most celebrated cricketers, its the batsmen.

Nobody gives a shit about your shit tier NFL. Fuck outta here defending burgerclap sports.

Have to agree with @RageAgainstTDL Nobody gives a shit about cricket man. And Kohli's success is due to his talent, not his looks. Yes he is fair and better looking than the average guy but to say he is anywhere close to a good looking white guy is cope. He isn't even close to good looking Indian models and Bollywood guys.

Guys in the NFL will cuck Kohli to oblivion. There is just no comparison. If you don't accept this then you're not blackpilled. And Kohli was a cuck the way he was crying after a mini breakup with Anushka by putting a cry baby pic on Insta. I admire his cricketing talent but I think he's a cuck for doing that. Chad won't ever give a fuck.

Fact is: I have always been unathletic. I was always last picked in school for sports because I was always the shortest and weakest. I have ZERO personal affinity for any sport. I don't play any. And I don't watch any. Watching sports just reminds me of my childhood and my physical weakness so I don't do it.

But it is an absolute fact that the tallest, strongest, and most physically impressive men play sports like American football. If you had to make a dreamteam of Chads to compete against other Chads on Tinder or in a nightclub, you could create the ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE CHAD ROSTER from the NFL above all other sports.

Look at these three cricketers who posed naked for a calendar (including one of the ones you listed):

cosmo_naked_rugby.jpg

These are even white guys so they don't have to deal with the disadvantage of being Indian.

jj-watt__width_580.jpg

980x.jpg

The Chads and Tyrones in the NFL destroy the top tier men of almost any other sport in raw physical attractiveness, masculinity, and brute physical ability.

Again talking nonsense about "skill" is irrelevant. You know who has fine motor skill? Ping pong players. You see any women get wet over them?

Blacks and whites have the absolute best physical genetics and that is why they dominate most real sports. If the world went back to the days of Gladiators competing to the death in Coliseums (ie. TRUE tests of physical capacity), Indians would be the fodder they dump into the arena for white and black GigaChads/Tyrones to massacre for laughs before the real competition begins.

Sad but true.
Brutal but true.

Last edited:
Still uglier than white chad but mog average whites

Attachments

• 68675EA7-1EC3-40AC-AEE6-AE42559B3299.jpeg
    68675EA7-1EC3-40AC-AEE6-AE42559B3299.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 308
  • 3D67F360-8120-47CA-A8EA-080D27BCBA7B.jpeg
    3D67F360-8120-47CA-A8EA-080D27BCBA7B.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 171

cosmo_naked_rugby.jpg

jj-watt__width_580.jpg

980x.jpg

Sad but true.
You are right. Out of all shitskins, curryniggers are the most laughable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
God is a cruel jokester.

my litmus test for top tier genes is to look at combat sports and see whos competing in them, which races are successful, and who wins the most titles. im american and dont give a shit about NFL, NBA, and especially foreign meme-tier sports like cricket or ping pong. the TRUE test of athleticism is to engage in high level combat and become successful at it. no other sport taxes your body as hard as combat sports do. even NFL players who are very big and athletic take countless rests/breaks, sip a sports beverage when they are tired and thirsty, take a seat on the bench when the going gets tough, etc.

you cant do any of this in the middle of a fight, which is why combat sports are the truest test of strength, skill, balance, cardio, speed, timing, coordination, agility, flexibility, etc.

in other words, it is the PINNACLE of athletic competitions.

and the brutal truth is this: indians and asians are nowehere to be found in combat sports. the few you do find are extremely rare and/or typically used as cannon fodder/stepping stones. and the even rarer few who are actually good are 100% of the time in manlet weight classes like 125lb or less where the average height is 5'3. whats even sadder is that these countries have literally billions of people and still cant manage to produce a top tier fighter who can cut it on a world scale. sorry currycels but its true, you guys really are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to athleticism. ofcourse there are exceptions but when weighed against a population of over 1 billion, you should be doing FAR BETTER.

powerhouse combat countries like USA, UK, russia, and mexico are far smaller and manage to produce world class fighters with ease. india or china cant produce 1.

If the world went back to the days of Gladiators competing to the death in Coliseums (ie. TRUE tests of physical capacity), Indians would be the fodder they dump into the arena for white and black GigaChads/Tyrones to massacre for laughs before the real competition begins.

Sad but true.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lots of studies showing Indians are the most prone to abdominal fat. Also when was the last time you have seen Indians excel at any sport?

We are the skinniest, fattest, weakest race.

I work out and eat well for years and still look like shit. Gonna do another 1.5 hour bike ride late tonight. Would do more but I have health problems that restrict me a bit.

No matter what I do, I will die skinnyfat.
I remember thinking it strange that a country the size of India only won a single (bronze) medal at the olympics, but put it down to poor infrastructure.