Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're an Incel you're to be classified as disabled. So sayeth WHO...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
So normies agree, that being ugly is a disability :feelsclown:

They only mention fertility. They don't refute disability on not being able to find a mate. Inceldom still stands as a disability.
So normies agree, that being ugly is a disability :feelsclown:

Looks like it.

Another article. This time more recent.

Last edited:
Inceldom is a disability

They only mention fertility. They don't refute disability on not being able to find a mate. Inceldom still stands as a disability.

Looks like it.

Another article. This time more recent.
LIFEFUEL

Just don’t be mysoginistic and don’t blame women theory

They'll only call us disabled as an insult.

If we were ever recognized as officially disabled, they would be in the social wrong for bullying us 24/7 pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Excuse me I’m in that thread too and you don’t give me any clout?

I'm already officially considered disabled in my country, due to my mental issues. However apparently i'm still not entitled to receive proper didability money. At least not enogh to survive on it.

Femcel chad seeking landwhales only LMAO

You must have added my tag when you edited this post. As I didn't get a notification. PM me next time.if you want. But I know Susan though. I've known her for many months now. I was talking to her in a debate about how men have it much harder when it comes to mate selection a few hours ago. Used to debate for weeks on end with her and other people in those threads.

Okay. Kind of shoots her down me thinks & all others who think like her. Good for you in keeping your cool.
They'll only call us disabled as an insult.

If we were ever recognized as officially disabled, they would be in the social wrong for bullying us 24/7 pewpew.
View attachment 214062

This.
Just don’t be mysoginistic and don’t blame women theory

Yes that's exactly what they believe. Part of their dogma of "women are wonderful" effect.
Inceldom is a disability

Not refuted so yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back