Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "If you're an incel it's your fault"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

You deserve your shitty genes bro!

This dude talks about being "incel" at 16, JFL shut up dude.

EDIT: Apparently this dude is a PUA, fucking scamming piece of shit.

Last edited:
The first thing I saw on his channel is a thumbnail of him kissing white stacies.

just fucking kill myself bro!

also inb4 NOOO THAT CANT HAPEN HIS SKIN IS DARK AND SO WITE WYMN DONT WANT HIM
NOOOOOO ETHNICS CANT GET LAID ALSO DIDNT READ CUZ UR HUWITE

See this ugly black cunt gets laid. Give him white skin and hes an ugly incel. Black people are so lucky their skin colour hides their ugly flaws

Also what a larping faggot "i have a friend whos 5'4 indian and he fucks insta models" bullshit your friend fucks any girls without giving them $1000 of his dads money

Replace incel with poor and people lose their shit

See this ugly black cunt gets laid. Give him white skin and hes an ugly incel. Black people are so lucky their skin colour hides their ugly flaws

I see black guys who mog him to hell and back dating landwhales.

The first thing I saw on his channel is a thumbnail of him kissing white stacies.

just fucking kill myself bro!

also inb4 NOOO THAT CANT HAPEN HIS SKIN IS DARK AND SO WITE WYMN DONT WANT HIM
NOOOOOO ETHNICS CANT GET LAID ALSO DIDNT READ CUZ UR HUWITE
999% chance they're paid to do so in order to sell his shitty PUA advice pewpew.
0b4778ebb78272d1700e30cbf9fde218

Dude is ugly pencil neck telling you this lol

“Everyone gets what they deserve”
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Yea it was my fault that i have a deformed face :soy:

More delusional :redpill:cope
Just forget that you have no facial harmony whatsoever along with tons of shitty genetic traits bro, women ignore all of that cuz personality:soy:

Fuck I didn't expect the video to be in 60 fps

startled me a bit tbh

I’m not even going to bother watching:feelsclown:

no one even tries to delve a little bit deep,they just shit out their ideas without any knowledge on the ideology...

DEATH TO PUAS

Shove your just-world fallacy up your ass you stupid boneheaded nigger

Last edited:
I haven't seen an honest PUA.
They are all frauds.

Peak just world fallacy.
However, it ultimately does not matter the reasons you are incel, because noone cares or will pity you. Only if you're a famous author 40 years past his death will people psychoanalyse you and try to empathize. At the end of the day, you still have to live your shitty life and understanding and empathy means fuckall.

It's my fault I wasn't born attractive

This made me angrier than that Tyrone complaining about not having long term relationships.

"If [list of Hollywood celebrities] get laid is because they have value to offer."
Giphy

I'm waiting for the avengers remake with a 5'2 balding indian janitor as Captain America.(gymmaxxed)

Fuck that guy

Snake oil salesman that argue against basic logic and proven evidence

Also what a larping faggot "i have a friend whos 5'4 indian and he fucks insta models" bullshit your friend fucks any girls without giving them $1000 of his dads money
Lol

I have pale white skin and sub Saharan negroid facial features, so the pure ugliness of my nose and lips are free for the world to see.

And my parents wonder why I don’t speak to them