Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're an incel and want to post on reddit, you must delusionmaxx

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Reddit doesn't like self-aware incels, so if you're gonna complain about your incel problems, you are forced to do mental gymnastics.

IncelTears
Might as well start here. Incels hating incels, and having a retarded "advice" section with a bunch of bluepilled crap. "Watchdog", lol, get a fucking life.

Incelswithouthate:
If you were truly an incel without hate, why are you complaining about it on the internet? Why not just go about your business as normal instead of moralfagging and virtue signalling. Lol, and they actually allow people to brag on that forum.

ForeverAlone
This place wouldn't be so bad if they didn't allow "Femcels" in that forum, but they do. So you have to be a guy that is lonely and sexless and hear Becky complaining about how Chad pumps and dumps her but supposedly you're on equal footing. Talk about ropefuel.

MGTOW
"I'm going my own way" No, you were sent your own way. No Chad goes MGTOW, only those who struggle with women do.

TheRedPill
"Just walk up to random girls and do random gimmicks bro! Tinder isn't real life, even though actual real girls use it. Use PUA and you will slay!"
Or you'll get brutally rejected and your mental health will go down the shitter.

NoFap
"I've been jerking off for years, due to the fact that I can't get a girlfriend since I'm ugly, but suddenly NoFap will make me a Chad." *facepalm*

The only actual blackpilled subreddit as far as I'm concerned is r/shortcels. Don't know why they're not banned, likely will get banned as internet censorship keeps increasing.

I suppose most of reddit is incels in denial. After all, why would Chad and Stacy use reddit? They're too busy fucking each other's brains out.

strong first post tbh

MGTOW's are hypocrites.

ForeverAlone is ok if you can ignore femcels. (i used to lurk on there. Was ok, I just ignored femcel posts)

I dont go any other places.

Mods might make you change your avi.

Anyone posting on reddit must be braindead. Even without this incel shit, it's a circlejerk with the worst people possible. Bunch of cunts virtual signaling and spouting ten years old memes. I never understood reddit, even the format is disgusting, i'd rather use 4shit than to deal with the soy userbase and that shitty format that only contributes in creating circlejerks.

I honestly don't get why anyone with half a brain would post on reddit in the first place

Good post, you nailed all those subreddits on the head.

They might consider it worship, even if that's not how it was intended.
Dont think they will, they havent told me not to.

Dont think they will, they havent told me not to.

That's cuz you have a 2d girl. Having a pretty 3D girl as an avi could be worship. But 2D worship? You can knock yourself out with it.

Anyone posting on reddit must be braindead. Even without this incel shit, it's a circlejerk with the worst people possible. Bunch of cunts virtual signaling and spouting ten years old memes. I never understood reddit, even the format is disgusting, i'd rather use 4shit than to deal with the soy userbase and that shitty format that only contributes in creating circlejerks.

I’ve been saying this for ages but Reddit is filled to the brim with soys, autists and mentally ill landwhales. Reddit is dangerously bluepilled and everyone should definitely avoid that site like the plague, young teens in particular since they can get easily influenced.

Reminder that real life normies don’t need to go on anonymous forums for losers to seek validation. They get tons of validation from apps like snap, insta and most importantly, REAL LIFE.

What about smalldickproblems?