Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel if youre able to seclude yourself into solitude , you had no meaningful relationships with others to begin with

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★★
ive basically been in "willing" solitude for nearly 3 years now , and although im still in education and live with my family i have pretty much stayed with myself and have close to minimal interaction with those around me .

as for friends i have none , and although not so long ago i had distanced myself from individuals who might have wanted to form one with me i have burned those bridges,in a subtle manner (im not complaining) the reason being that i have never truly felt connected with anyone , i also feel like dead weight when i am with people so i dont see why i should be a burden for others and thus id rather be alone not to mention that i become the laughing stock wherever i go .

the only individuals who i share some more notable "connections" with have all been online, and knowing that they will never manifest irl i have no hope for them to last .

i cant explain it but ive been really alone for the past 3 years rn (haven't left the house besides for school or groceries ).

i dont mind the solitude nor am i here to complain about >"muh loneliness ", but i feel like a wandering stranger who will leave this world without any marks not that i want to leave any, but it would be nice)

i dont think that 99 percent of people , no foids but maybe some men could handle this solitude of mine .

but with all this free time on my hands , there is one clear benefit: more time for contemplation , and upon further examination of my past self i came to the full realization that i was truly always alone , and that any "connections" i had wit people were as fragile and meaningless like a spiders web .

truth of the matter is that most of you here are close to my place, its just that you don't realize it.

i would be content if i had to live my life all by myself if that is what god has decreed for me , but i wish that i could meet someone who i could have a meaningful friendship with (no females) , i wish that i could have a strong bond with another male , like that of comrades but even that is too much to ask for . and not to forget my parents dont give af about me staying home 24/7 since all they care about is me studymaxxing since "thats all thats important rn and i will be able to catch up with others after that" :society:

the only meaningful thing that i do look forward to is praying my 5 daily prayers as a muslims

tldr; if youre able to seclude yourself from others easily , its because you had no real meaningful relationships to begin with .

My life has amounted to nothing and nor will it amount to anything

Last edited:
I've been in solitude for most of my life. Willful solitude started about six years ago.

Same.
After I stopped waging, I went into solitude.
It has been like that for the last 30 years.
I also became a Muslim. Can relate.

Solitude since 2012.
No new people. College sucked as expected. I go from home to job and back. Play xbx. and thats my life.

Solitude since 2012.
No new people. College sucked as expected. I go from home to job and back. Play xbx. and thats my life.
damn at least yoiu have a job , my life consists of nothing but studying nowadays

I can relate. How old are you?

yes and i will continue to do so for at least 5-7 years (for my studies)maybe even 10 years lol
I see. Sucks to depend on them. But if you can focus on studies it tells me that you have a wealthy life or at least that they dont care about sustaining for a long time. If this is rigth all y have to do is play safe and life will be easy. :feelzez:

I was also in solitude. Then I made a friend. Turned out that friend was toxic and just trying to put me down. Now I'm back to being in solitude and I think I will stay that way. I dont want to deal with people anymore.

I see. Sucks to depend on them. But if you can focus on studies it tells me that you have a wealthy life or at least that they dont care about sustaining for a long time. If this is rigth all y have to do is play safe and life will be easy. :feelzez:
lmao im a poorcel , and since im an ethnic they force me very hard to focus on my studies but what drives me mad is that they dont let myself be a little independent (such as having a job)

lmao im a poorcel , and since im an ethnic they force me very hard to focus on my studies but what drives me mad is that they dont let myself be a little independent (such as having a job)
oh. I see. Maybe they know how hard life is if you're not white. So maybe it is for the best.

tldr; if youre able to seclude yourself from others easily , its because you had no real meaningful relationships to begin with .

My life has amounted to nothing and nor will it amount to anything
Very relatable
I’m the dark wanderer