Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're a truecel in a Muslim country the best you could have is a landwhale.

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
And a spergy jobless incel can forget about getting any. Women have high standards everywhere in the world. If you don't have a nice house or high education, you can forget about getting a literate woman. My point is that incel never wins.

@chudur-budur thoughts?

arranged marriage

there will be a time where beta buxxing won't be enough, you'll have to be a certain looks (probably a 5+) to do so, their standards are getting worse each year

And a spergy jobless incel can forget about getting any. Women have high standards everywhere in the world. If you don't have a nice house or high education, you can forget about getting a literate woman. My point is that incel never wins.

@chudur-budur thoughts?

you can always act highly religious and try and find a woman through the mosque

Can you get a cute educated foid by this?
It's very possible indeed, but the good thing is that a woman who is looking for a partner at a mosque will most likely be very submissive and will want you to be the dominant one in the relationship. I would go for it if I were you.

@chudur-budur thoughts?
It's over.

there will be a time where beta buxxing won't be enough, you'll have to be a certain looks (probably a 5+) to do so, their standards are getting worse each year

This is already the case (at least in Western countries). Most women here don't care for your money, if they find you sexually repulsive (they have enough choices anyay).

In conservative places, you ask for a foid's hand from her father. If you arent a successful man, you aint getting shit.

Yup, ask her parents, provided you have resources. And demand gets higher and higher. My mom's parent's didn't care for that neither my mom cared for looks. It was a different time. Nowadays if your house looks like shit, just forget about having a good woman.