Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're a tallfag, you must be a truecel to not have a foid

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Honeslty you must have a deformed face or something because height is legit what foids crave the most, you have subhuman negroids get foids because of their height. Also inb4 "muhh I'm autistic", Yeh well we've all seen how tall fags with average faces and autism get treated so that seals the deal.

Have you ever seen a tallcel? For sure.

Have you ever seen a 10/10 face-cel? Yeah.

face > height and to think otherwise is major mental gymnastics.

What would you consider a tallfag?

This is cope. A "tallfag" can be incel if he has a 3-4/10 face or lower.

They're all fakecels, no exception.
It is the most primal of urges to feel dominated by a man (for women of course), and they have that privilege, to be able to do it, meanwhile I can't due to my short height at 5'7.

I'm just regular ugly tier. But again, I'm not that tall either, 184/6'1/2.

The biggest truecel I know is 189/6'2. But he has a sub3 face and is a lanklet.

It is the most primal of urges to feel dominated by a man (for women of course), and they have that privilege, to be able to do it, meanwhile I can't due to my short height at 5'7.

I am 6ft and I have the wrists of an average looking 5'4 white foid. jfl at being low t

If ur face is retarded no foid will want to fuck u tbh

Not good looking nor tall ngl

I'm just regular ugly tier. But again, I'm not that tall either, 184/6'1/2.

The biggest truecel I know is 189/6'2. But he has a sub3 face and is a lanklet.
But if you had an average face then you'd be high tier normie

I thought everyone here have 3/10 face

not enough face to compensate height
not enough height to compensate face

Like a 2.5 if I'm being generous
Then Yeh at that point no height can save you, but these tall fags with average faces have no reason being here

my life would be so much better if I were taller, it's insane how a man's soul can be destroyed by centimeters

my life would be so much better if I were taller, it's insane how a man's soul can be destroyed by centimeters
Same boyo, if i was just 5'11, I'd be grateful. Nothing is worse than being short with shit frame lol at this gay life

I am 6ft and I have the wrists of an average looking 5'4 white foid. jfl at being low t
I also have small wrists (5.9 Inches) you probably consider 7 inches small...
Either way I know it's a cope but it can make your forearms look bigger.

Have you ever seen a tallcel? For sure.

Have you ever seen a 10/10 face-cel? Yeah.

face > height and to think otherwise is major mental gymnastics.
Tallfag apologism. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a tallfag yourself. I hope all of them eat shit.

Honeslty you must have a deformed face or something because height is legit what foids crave the most, you have subhuman negroids get foids because of their height. Also inb4 "muhh I'm autistic", Yeh well we've all seen how tall fags with average faces and autism get treated so that seals the deal.
Foids just look at me & think ‘nigger, tall but still nig’. Game over.

Honeslty you must have a deformed face or something
Aaf

Holy shit, how the fuck did you even guess that, Nostradamuscel?

People underestimate how ugly most tall people are.

I got klinefelters. I'm only 5'11 so i don't count as a tallfag anyway.

Nah because there's a lot of tall fags here claiming to be incel when they have an average face. Fucking idiots don't know they're wasting their time
I am also a tall fag, but with a horseface.

FACEandLMS said that because of his height (6ft4) that girls will stare at him and be attracted to him, but as soon as they get up close and see his face they become disgusted and pissed that he has an ugly face. Of course despite how ugly his face is he's not a virgin and has gotten laid before because of his tallfag height despite having a 3/10 face.

FACEandLMS said that because of his height (6ft4) that girls will stare at him and be attracted to him, but as soon as they get up close and see his face they become disgusted and pissed that he has an ugly face. Of course despite how ugly his face is he's not a virgin and has gotten laid before because of his tallfag height despite having a 3/10 face.
His face is honeslty not that bad, with his height I don't understand why he's complaining.

He just wants jewtube/patreon money.
Pretty much
You are denying his truths because of unimportant details.

I agree with you OP. Being tall is probably the #1 advantage a man can have, but it’s still not enough when you are a ugly, diseased truecel like me. Anybody that has seen me can confirm this.

Height is like having a lot of health pool in a video game, but with a unattractive face it’s like having really low damage output.

So you can survive much longer than a Manlet but you can’t do enough damage to win. Got the HP to survive longer, but not enough DPS to win.

Manlets have low health pool and low damage output and get wiped easily by foids. Foids literally AoE Manlets down on tinder.

I can't believe dudes think face isn't most important by far?

You need all but face helps you the most, it has most value. Have you ever heard of a facecel? No.

Height is like having a lot of health pool in a video game, but with a unattractive face it’s like having really low damage output.

So you can survive much longer than a Manlet but you can’t do enough damage to win. Got the HP to survive longer, but not enough DPS to win.

Manlets have low health pool and low damage output and get wiped easily by foids. Foids literally AoE Manlets down on tinder.
Exactly
I can't believe dudes think face isn't most important by far?

You need all but face helps you the most, it has most value. Have you ever heard of a facecel? No.
It is important but
Tallfag with average face = normie
Manlet with average face = incel

For every 6'4 average guy there is a guy the same height or shorter with a better looking face standing a few feet away. Guess who wins?

Tallfag apologism. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a tallfag yourself. I hope all of them eat shit.
Yes, I'm tall, yet I'm here on this forum. I have never met any person with a model-tier face on this forum though.

I saw some idiot here a few weeks ago with "6'6" in his title or signature