Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you’re a tall ethnic, you’re a giga fakecel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
As a Korean chink, whites generally mog asians. For example, the upper-class neighborhood where I live is filled with white guys, so my height of 6'0 is about average. I've been to Japan just once, and heightmogged like 99% of the population.

Depends on location.

I'm a 6'0 chinkcel living in a mid/upper class suburb full of white people. Most men are around my height.

In Korea, I noticeably heightmog around 90% of men.

In Japan, I only recall seeing 3 guys that heightmogged me during my entire 1 week trip. Actual midget central.

People here think white tallfags are the biggest fakecels, it’s actually ethnic tallfags because they are much taller in comparison to their race.

A 6 ft+ Asian is in the top 1% in height in their homelands while a 6 ft+ white is just top 15-20% in height compared to his race, no amount of muh JBW can reduce that advantage.

Tallfag ethnics are volcels, they can easily fuck women of their race due to being comparatively taller but chose not to because they worship white women.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage @subhuman @bigantennaemay1

Being ethnic is a immediate -50 smv compared to being white and tall which are the most desired traits

How uncommon... :feelsseriously:

I've already spoken to you about arranged-marriage maxing, but yes; if you are an ethnicel and also disavow traditional forms of relationships which you could ascend from, it's highly questionable... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

"No, bro, 6'5 is actually minimum in 2022! I'm a 6'1 16-year-old and I see literal old men taller than me, it's so over for manlets like me!" :feelstastyman:

I'd honestly be fine with tallcels or other average-height incels to stay here, provided they're legitimately subhuman; the problem starts with they start claiming nonsensical drivel like the example above, and begin disrespecting actual manners by claiming they're "short" because a few 6'6 outliers passed them the other way and they're too obsessed with their height to see past that... :feelsclown:

As for the reason why, I suspect plain humblebragging, coping by saying it's actually somehow their height holding them back, or wanting to prove how "truecel" they are. :feelsjuice:

Tallfag of any race is fakecel.

Being ethnic is a immediate -50 smv compared to being white and tall which are the most desired traits
Most women in America have access to better men than tall ugly ethnics.

more anti-lanklet crap

I agree. Any ethnic around 6'0 or more is a fakecel.

People here think white tallfags are the biggest fakecels, it’s actually ethnic tallfags because they are much taller in comparison to their race.

A 6 ft+ Asian is in the top 1% in height in their homelands while a 6 ft+ white is just top 15-20% in height compared to his race, no amount of muh JBW can reduce that advantage.

Tallfag ethnics are volcels, they can easily fuck women of their race due to being comparatively taller but chose not to because they worship white women.
I’m a short dethnicel, chico

A lot of copium in this thread.

>ethnic
>not incel

Choose one

only counts for black because of bbc energy, however short blacks are automatically incels even if they look average

A tall ethnicel can definitely still be incel for a while. But eventually by his late twenties to late 30s, he can find an ethnic foid. Because foids value height the most and being tall for an ethnic, is already a massive advantage (over other ethnic men).

A 5'5 white manlet can still score foids of all races. His race alone gives himself a massive advantage over men of color.

How do 5'1" 230 pound white guys with hideously ugly faces and giant moobs who look like they are pregnant with triplets fare compared to tall ethnics?

What about compared to being white and 5'1"?

A tall ethnicel can definitely still be incel for a while. But eventually by his late twenties to late 30s, he can find an ethnic foid. Because foids value height the most and being tall for an ethnic, is already a massive advantage (over other ethnic men).

A 5'5 white manlet can still score foids of all races. His race alone gives himself a massive advantage over men of color.
How about a 5'1" white manlet?

@CopingForBrutality

This rule only applies of you're indian or asian, tall Arabs, africans, turks, have it just as good as tall white chad

Look at this retard trying to racepill cope @jerkjocky

Look at this retard trying to racepill cope @jerkjocky
A 5'5 white manlet can still score foids of all races.
its pretty funny kikes have such massive control over peoples minds that they have all white guys thinking that all blacks are slayers with huge cocks and then got ethnic guys thinking all white guys are gigachad who can bend over any ethnic foid in the world

keep getting brainwashed boyos

its pretty funny kikes have such massive control over peoples minds that they have all white guys thinking that all blacks are slayers with huge cocks and then got ethnic guys thinking all white guys are gigachad who can bend over any ethnic foid in the world

keep getting brainwashed boyos
I literally see it day in and day out. low to mid value white males with all races of women. Living in a major liberal city on the west coast of the USA.

And there are countless empirical evidence suggesting white males in general are massively favored in dating compared to men of color (with the exception of white passing latino males).

I literally see it day in and day out. low to mid value white males with all races of women. Living in a major liberal city on the west coast of the USA.

And there are countless empirical evidence suggesting white males in general are massively favored in dating compared to men of color (with the exception of white passing latino males).
then how do you explain that whites are essentially the most soyed out gay race in the west? if white males do so good at getting women then why are they multiple times higher to be soyjack or a faggot?

How do 5'1" 230 pound white guys with hideously ugly faces and giant moobs who look like they are pregnant with triplets fare compared to tall ethnics?
Brutal but regardless you should gym maxx