Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're a Muslim and interested in meeting an 18 year old nice muslim girl who likes gaming, personally message me

Blud123

Blud123

I'll make you say...
I'm in contact with a girl who I met online on discord and I thought it was a bot since the join date was really recent but no, it's a Muslim girl who is really nice and likes to game and she is in oman. I don't think it'd be good for me to try to want to be with her since I'm Christian but if you're Muslim and you are interested in her then personally message me because I don't wanna put her username out there for everyone to see and maybe spam.

fucking GrAYs mang........we need TOTAL GRAYFAG DEATH

@MiSKiRaT nows your time to ascend boyo. :chad::banhammer:

glownigger bait

Doesn't sound sus at all

But me I can revert to islam for her tell her buddy

I know islam
I was muslim before
I am the perfect candidate for this pussy

I knew I wasn't gonna get taken serious :feelsUgh:

Give it to me know
You promise

Give it to me

me when i glow :feelsLSD:

I am going to ascend guys
With a muslim foid
She live in oman buddies boyos
I am the guy finaly
I am happy
I will not behead her I swear nor graping her

I am going to ascend guys
With a muslim foid
She live in oman buddies boyos
I am the guy finaly
I am happy
I will not behead her I swear nor graping her
Show her your face

how could it be dangerous xD
srlsy ? like is it illegal to send a friend request on discord ?
You never know if it isn't a glowienigger behind a screen, unless you have a pic of that said person

It was fake anyway this mossad agent doesn't accepted my friend request

It was the most intense love story of my life to me

She hasn't responded to me either bro just fucking be patient
bro you know her ?
What should I say to her :
Salamoaleykom I am from incel.is ??
Or what ?

In Oman...over Discord...and you are an Incel who messaged her and now try promote her...on incels.is?

Least obviously GrAYbait ever

I'm in contact with a girl who I met online on discord and I thought it was a bot since the join date was really recent but no, it's a Muslim girl who is really nice and likes to game and she is in oman. I don't think it'd be good for me to try to want to be with her since I'm Christian but if you're Muslim and you are interested in her then personally message me because I don't wanna put her username out there for everyone to see and maybe spam.
I don't understand how this isn't ban worthy this is clearly a datamining attempt to catch one of our users lacking. Get this guy out of here

In Oman...over Discord...and you are an Incel who messaged her and now try promote her...on incels.is?

Least obviously GrAYbait ever

GIVE HER TO ME NOW GRAYCEL :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Hello plz send her number to me