Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you're a manlet in 2018

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
mLSlHnbFfVytnUwD_6Oo3Z8_CkGFRXlhl2rljELKZp0.jpg

it's over

Even girls who are legally genetic midgets can get more action than him. So sad

I didn't need to remember this.

At least his face is decent.

If you get height mogged by the average woman, it's beyond ovER.

Just rope if you’re a manlet tbh

He getting skullmogged too wtf

he would be better off as a midget

I hate being a manlet

I
I noticed this too, kek. The girl on the right skeletonmogs him to oblivion, broader shoulders.

These bitches also so have robust superman jaws like seriously they testosterone mog this whole forum

These bitches also so have robust superman jaws like seriously they testosterone mog this whole forum
They definitely do. I first noticed the white woman. Seriously, these are Amazonian women. Kek.

his only hope is to find a chick who's into dominating tiny little ethnics.
meaning there's no hope at all for him.

wtf is he standing awkwardly at attention for anyway

too short to be a real man in the eyes of women
too tall to be a midget and get midget advantages in the business world

it's so over.

look at his face, if he gymcelled (steroids probably needed), gained more confidence and moved to thailand boom

look at his face, if he gymcelled (steroids probably needed), gained more confidence and moved to thailand boom

Fuck, stop reminding me

5C2D0753 3791 4EF4 B7B7 E973B5956DBB

Im 5'4 in a tall country, but im white
srsly being short is bad ill admit, you know the terrible childhood, onset adult depression and anxiety issues later on in adolescence.
However you can still overcome it, just bulk up, grow a beard and remember there is always someone worse off than you.

-smoke

srsly being short is bad ill admit, you know the terrible childhood, onset adult depression and anxiety issues later on in adolescence.
However you can still overcome it, just bulk up, grow a beard and remember there is always someone worse off than you.

-smoke

Damn 5 foot 4 is permanent LDAR status. Can't grow a beard tbh

depends how you look at it, what if you were a good looking 5'4 guy, would you still say thats LDAR status?

-moke

Height is more important than ANYTHING.

Is this photoshopped? How is he frame mogged so bad? I'm a heightcel but my skull and shoulders are still bigger than many tall guys let alone tall femoids. Being a heightcel and framecel must be hell.

-smoke

5'2" checking in.

Why TF would he subject himself to such humiliation?

Is this photoshopped? How is he frame mogged so bad? I'm a heightcel but my skull and shoulders are still bigger than many tall guys let alone tall femoids. Being a heightcel and framecel must be hell.