Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're a JEW, how do you feel about everyone thinking you run the world?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I have never bought into the JewPill. To me it's just a big joke. Yeah Jews have a lot of power in America but give me a break. Jews didn't do EVERYTHING.

I am wondering - If you are Jewish do you find it flattering that people think you run the world? Or are you somehow ashamed?

Spoke to an incel Jew on another site; and he admitted that all in all, Jews did pretty bad things as a group to the Western world, whether it was associated with Judaism or not.

The jewpill isn’t about “Jews controlling everything.” It’s about the negative influence that arises from Jews controlling things, and it’s no coincidence.

I find it funny.

B-But ...

EveryBlueEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

B-But ...

EveryBlueEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

Jews are the lowest of the low

Jews DO have a lot of influence in Western politics.

Before the 67 war, amerimutts didn't give a shit about Israel, told Jews to keep quiet about the Holocaust. People see Israel giving money by lobbying and think it has influence, when it's the other way around. Israel is a military outpost of Amerikkka.

Before the 67 war, amerimutts didn't give a shit about Israel, told Jews to keep quiet about the Holocaust. People see Israel giving money by lobbying and think it has influence, when it's the other way around. Israel is a military outpost of Amerikkka.
That's how I see it too. Jews have had outsized power and influence in America because America needs Israel to maintain military pressure through the middle east. It's a two way relationship for this purpose.

You can't really argue that Jewish people are not running the vast majority of media and banking organizations iin the west. Also the massive overrepresentation of Jewish people in academia, particularly the left wing academia that has been rotting western culture for decades.

Not saying they are a hivemind but they definitely have a strong in-group bias which translates into nepotism.

tbh I always figured Jews were more powerful because they stick to each other and they value education and surviving on your own. Makes sense to stick to each other when everyone historically hates you. Also them being banned from being serfs and owning land, along with Christians dislike of debt made them disproportionately tax collectors and bankers since these jobs were high in demand but not wanted due to the stigma of greed and sin. Having a lot of Jews in these positions only made them more powerful in the long run. If anything its Europeans faults that the Jews are as powerful as they are. If they just handled their own fucking money the jews would be some irrelevant tribe in the middle east or long extinct by now.
they definitely have a strong in-group bias which translates into nepotism.

You can't really argue that Jewish people are not running the vast majority of media and banking organizations iin the west. Also the massive overrepresentation of Jewish people in academia, particularly the left wing academia that has been rotting western culture for decades.

Not saying they are a hivemind but they definitely have a strong in-group bias which translates into nepotism.
Well, jews are high IQ, rich and a have long history of enviousness and progrom and developed some kind of minority identity around it as a result. But honestly most people in similiar positions of the former are doing the same in the one or other way. I don't get this whole jewhunt tbh. It's not (((them))). Just some random assholes and a lot of other random assholes, that all happen to have the power, governing the rest of the assholes.
:feelskek: