Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re a good manipulator you can probably manipulate a girl into dating you as long as you don’t show your face

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re a good manipulator you can probably manipulator a girl into dating you as long as you don’t show her your face cause then it’s over game over then I’ve seen sub 5s do this before and it actually works it doesn’t work on anybody tho you gotta find somebody that’s mentally broken down from failed relationships and pumps and dumps from Chad and manipulate her while she’s her at lowest point who cares if that’s immoral women do worse things than that to men if you’re high IQ and good at manipulating try this immediately or else you’re volcel

I need to try this on a mexican toilet.

But online dating isn't real dating?

If you voicechat, you need to have a very attractive voice and good rhetoric

Most of the people here have mogger voices I have an Incel voice so it’s over
Be too but i had a deep voice before my hormones got fucked up. Now i have an incelish voice.

Unless you are fucking a girl you are not "dating". retard thread.

I've heard your voice you sound like a mogger.

There are very few incels I've spoken to that actually have unlistenable trucel voices.
Let me hear it

I've heard your voice you sound like a mogger.

There are very few incels I've spoken to that actually have unlistenable trucel voices

If you’re a good manipulator you can probably manipulator a girl into dating you as long as you don’t show her your face cause then it’s over game over then I’ve seen sub 5s do this before and it actually works it doesn’t work on anybody tho you gotta find somebody that’s mentally broken down from failed relationships and pumps and dumps from Chad and manipulate her while she’s her at lowest point who cares if that’s immoral women do worse things than that to men if you’re high IQ and good at manipulating try this immediately or else you’re volcel
That would only work by posting as a Chad on Tinder.