Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're a 6/10 or below you need to compete for this because of the fucked up sexual market.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

yup its over, I sometimes believe there are 70% men and 30% women I swear every average looking women you come across has AT LEAST 5 guys messaging her

And she's 8 months of dieting from having Chads compete for her.

It's over. Time to cope.

I rather kill myslef than being crushed by that landwhales belly

just mog 80% of men theory is legit

And she only does this so she can brag to her foid friends about how she "doesn't care about superficial stuff". Meanwhile she is fucking Chad behind her boyfriend's back.

The problem with landwhale foids isn't really even their appearance, at least for me. As I would still have reservations about dating a landwhale even if I were blind. Imagine cuddling with her, or fucking her, seems uncomfortable and unappealing tbh.

Actually on the topic, this is why I hold nothing but contempt for the so called "fat acceptance movement", it's shit like this that prevents me from getting my looksmatch at a weight where she would appear human.

Holy shit that guy... is he a manlet or something? His jaw isnt even that bad looking. How the fuck are his standards that low? This is suifuel

If men only had any idea how bad fat people smell

@tehgymcel420

yup its over, I sometimes believe there are 70% men and 30% women I swear every average looking women you come across has AT LEAST 5 guys messaging her
the thing is above average looking women are usually part of some rich dudes harem were he locks them away in an underground basement kinda like hugh hefner

To me it seems like more like fan pic tbh.

Why try? Chad doesnt try.

AND HE IS FUCKING LEANING IN THAT COPE BETA CUCK FUCK.
Holy shit that guy... is he a manlet or something? His jaw isnt even that bad looking. How the fuck are his standards that low? This is suifuel
look at his hairline, also he clearly is not 6'3''
Thought that was Hugh Jackman for a minute.

View attachment 95328
Pierce Brosnan:

View attachment 95330
I will correct this one. Brosnan is a feeder. He likes plumping her up. He said if she doesn't gain weight he will divorce her. He has mommy fetish.

I don't compete for that.
Being incel is the one thing, being spineless cuck the other.
You might take my sexlife, but you'll never take my pride.

This is the future boyos. Become a whaler or rot.

I would hope that he gets to plow that whenever he wants otherwise I agree, this is pure suifuel.
I would hope that he gets to plow that whenever he wants otherwise I agree, this is pure suifuel.

She looks like fat George Lopez in drag, do you think she'd ever settle for her ethnic looksmatch?

Tbh, both are old as fuck and don't look great. She looked fine when they we're young

marriage-anniversary-hollywood-couple-pierce-brosnan-keely-shaye-smith-5b6177229f09f__700.jpg

Now though..
marriage-anniversary-hollywood-couple-pierce-brosnan-keely-shaye-smith-8-5b61561fbc234__700.jpg

Ngl, they're happy as hell and have each other. We're not :feelsbadman:

That agepill, man

It's more saddening how things have become.

How can a sub-4 even compete?

Just more proof that you have to have it all as a man, he jawmogs 90% of guys but it’s a manlet so that’s all he can get.

The problem with landwhale foids isn't really even their appearance, at least for me. As I would still have reservations about dating a landwhale even if I were blind. Imagine cuddling with her, or fucking her, seems uncomfortable and unappealing tbh.

Actually on the topic, this is why I hold nothing but contempt for the so called "fat acceptance movement", it's shit like this that prevents me from getting my looksmatch at a weight where she would appear human.
Cope. The only reason you can get your obese looksmatch is because Chad doesn't want her. If she were thin, she'd be in Chad's harem, and wouldn't even look your way once.

I don't compete for that.
Being incel is the one thing, being spineless cuck the other.
You might take my sexlife, but you'll never take my pride.

Cope, you'd give up your pride, just depends on the girls looks level and age vs your own

Spoken from experience

Bar is higher for ethnics

Cope. The only reason you can get your obese looksmatch is because Chad doesn't want her. If she were thin, she'd be in Chad's harem, and wouldn't even look your way once.

yup - speak that gospel brother !

if she was a fat whore and chad lied to marry her so he can do a quickie - she WILL fall for it and than come back to the cuck with a sob story about CHAD

yup - speak that gospel brother !

if she was a fat whore and chad lied to marry her so he can do a quickie - she WILL fall for it and than come back to the cuck with a sob story about CHAD

What should the cuck do? Take her back and get some pussy now and then or be an incel and spend the rest of the year racking up 20k posts on here?

What should the cuck do? Take her back and get some pussy now and then or be an incel and spend the rest of the year racking up 20k posts on here?

be an incel and rack up 20k posts....

instead of of 20k in child support for chad and tys cum stain

No one told her "go to gym and lose weight"?

All I want is social change, not really a gf