Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if you're 6'0 or taller you're fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
I don't care what your face looks like or what race you are. You're fakecel. Just have sex retard

28903.jpg

Says the blonde haired blue eyed fox

Disagree. it helps a lot, but if you're 6ft and 2/10 face you're not gonna get laid

Im 5'5 and I know this is false if you are ugly it's over no matter how tall

Disagree. it helps a lot, but if you're 6ft and 2/10 face you're not gonna get laid
You will heightmog the fuck out of 99% of males in SEA. It automatically makes you chad in some regions.

So is BlackOps2cel a fakecel? You do know that girls were making fun of him on his facebook, right?

You will heightmog the fuck out of 99% of males in SEA. It automatically makes you chad in some regions.
>you
buddy i'm 5'6. with my shitty posture I walk around at 5'4

I don't care what your face looks like or what race you are. You're fakecel. Just have sex retard
There's a reason you have people over 6ft and crappy faces posting here, and not short chads and pretty boys.
Face> Height.

>you
buddy i'm 5'6. with my shitty posture I walk around at 5'4
I meant if you were 6'0+
There's a reason you have people over 6ft and crappy faces posting here, and not short chads and pretty boys.
Face> Height.
Yeah if you have Chad face you won't be incel either. But if you're tall you can get away with having a shit face. It's literally the first thing a foid notices.

Everyone taller than me mogs me automatically.

Much more true for white than ethnics.

Ethnics start off with the smv of a 5'4" white. Even with extra height, he might reach the smv status of a 5'6 " white so he is going to need high face value to be recognized bi foids.

Face> Height.
this, lame thread by OP

I would say that if you're 6'0 with at least a 5/10 face and extroverted/NT you can ascend.

Ethnics start off with the smv of a 5'4" white. Even with extra height, he might reach the smv status of a 5'6 " white so he is going to need high face value to be recognized bi foids.
Depends on ethnicity. For curries that might be true, but for blacks or certain sands their smv is barely below whites if at all.

Tbh zoomers are becoming ridiculously tall 6'0 is dead average in some countries. And I doubt SEAmaxx will help you if you have an ugly face AND ETHNIC.

certain sands their smv is barely below whites if at all.
Cope check the stats, ricecels mog sandcels. There's only very few sands that look similar to whites.

Low IQ thread. Was Adam Lanza a fakecel?

I saw a 1.90m aprox truecel once

Exactly.

The ethnic penalty is almost insurmountable

Potato IQ thread

Btw, Face>>>>>>>>>>Height

Greycel thread.

Tbh zoomers are becoming ridiculously tall 6'0 is dead average in some countries. And I doubt SEAmaxx will help you if you have an ugly face AND ETHNIC.

Cope check the stats, ricecels mog sandcels. There's only very few sands that look similar to whites.
Yep zoomers are getting taller, even deathnics are 5'7 in average in my school. Whites are 5'10 to 5'11 average now, not to mention there are more and more 6 ft asians (mostly northern Chinese and Koreans)

Face > Height, being 6'2 dosent matter if you have quasimodo's face

Show me here who is 2/10.

I see tall wh*te retards here say “Im 2/10 truecel” when they average at worst. The talk like they have some syndrome or their face was melted with gasoline or some shit, unless that happens your face is not 2/10.

These retards always point to blackops2cel or some other internet fag that we don’t even know if they actually are incel, as “proof” or something.

Never show their own face.

Never trust these PSL autist LARPers.

Last edited:
Daft thread. Mods should delete it.

if you are ethnic you are fakecel

Show me here who is 2/10.

I see tall wh*te retards here say “Im 2/10 truecel” when they average at worst. The talk like they have some syndrome or their face was melted with gasoline or some shit, unless that happens your face is not 2/10.

These retards always point to blackops2cel or some other internet fag that we don’t even know if they actually are incel, as “proof” or something.

Never show their own face.

Never trust these PSL autist LARPers.

If I was 6’0+ I wouldn’t be here

You are a fakecel for the most part if you are 6’ ft or up. The only way you can still be an incel is if you have a truecel face.

Cope. No height for your face