Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your wife is obese, you are useless as a man

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
Obese women are the ugliest ppl on planet earth. I would rather fuk homeless woman on the streets of Bangladesh or China than fuk some obese slob. Absolutely 100000X mogged by women on the war torn streets of Gaza and Ukraine(in all fairness, most Ukranian women are sexy)

Almost all the obese women (I would say like 90%+) I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income blacks/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. That said, even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

Think about it: Indian and Chinese men on the streets of India and China have wives who mog yours. Homeless men in India would find your wife disgusting.

Katie Piper who survived rape and an acid attack by a jealous boyfriend

Mogs every landwhale.

This seems to be something you’re hung up on :feelskek:
I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest and ugliest places on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. Just their appearance, the way they wobble around, the fact that many think that they are beautiful when they are among the ugliest people in the world etc. I don't know why, but its probably somewhat unjustified.

I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest and ugliest places on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. Just their appearance, the way they wobble around, the fact that many think that they are beautiful when they are among the ugliest people in the world etc. I don't know why, but its probably somewhat unjustified.

i love obese women they are so sexy
Only slightly overweight ones. Like 150-180 pounds. Sometimes up to 200 if she has excellent fat distributions and is tall. Obese landwhales are disgusting though

Define landwhale. If you mean women like the range 150-250 then
No Way GIF

If you mean 300+ pound fatasses, then I agree
180+ lbs is obese you retarded simp.

Foids call you creepy and ugly and yet you worship obese women. Fucking simp.

If it is a woman, volcel if woudl not.

180+ lbs is obese you retarded simp.

Foids call you creepy and ugly and yet you worship obese women. Fucking simp.
Not simping. I genuinely find the chubby ones up to 180 hot. Complete volcel if you wouldn’t. If I had a gf that was really skinny, I’d fatten her up to the 150-180 pound range on purpose by forcing her to eat more

Not simping. I genuinely find the chubby ones up to 180 hot. Complete volcel if you wouldn’t. If I had a gf that was really skinny, I’d fatten her up to the 150-180 pound range on purpose by forcing her to eat more
You are a disgusting, simp, foid worshipper.

If you would date an obese woman because you had to, thats one thing. To call them beautiful is fucking disgusting and shameful. Typical simp.

I wish this was the 50s so we can chase landwhales around with pitchforks and torches as a workout regiment for them.

Foids call you creepy and ugly and yet you worship obese women. Fucking simp
Foids do not call me anything because I do not mingle with them, I do not talk with them unless extremely necceesary -like going to hospital or buying something- and no, i do not worship obese foids. How would I? I just state the fact that if my only possibilities in this life would have been a landwhale, who am I to complain but to accept? Yet, not even landwhales are a possibility for me. But you just seem very picky for calling yourself an incel.

I wish this was the 50s so we can chase landwhales around with pitchforks and torches as a workout regiment for them.
And you would certainly do them a great favour.

Foids do not call me anything because I do not mingle with them, I do not talk with them unless extremely necceesary -like going to hospital or buying something- and no, i do not worship obese foids. How would I? I just state the fact that if my only possibilities in this life would have been a landwhale, who am I to complain but to accept? Yet, not even landwhales are a possibility for me. But you just seem very picky for calling yourself an incel.
Okay I see. Sorry for calling you a simp.

If you would date an obese woman because you had to, thats one thing. To call them beautiful is fucking disgusting and shameful. Another user was calling obese women "beautiful" and stated that slim women should gain weight. Thats disgusting.

You are a disgusting, simp, foid worshipper.

If you would date an obese woman because you had to, thats one thing.
I would date a very fat chick up to 300 pounds because I have to.
To call them beautiful is fucking disgusting and shameful. Typical simp.
I’m not calling landwhales beautiful. They are legit disgusting. I’m not like the retards that call 300+ pound women beautiful queens. There is nothing wrong with me preferring a thicker woman with some mild chubbiness as long as she isn’t a landwhale

If you would date an obese woman because you had to, thats one thing. To call them beautiful is fucking disgusting and shameful. Another user was calling obese women "beautiful" and stated that slim women should gain weight. Thats disgusting.
For every type of woman there is a fetishist. Fetishist of fat women, Asian women, feet, femdom...; it is perhaps, one of the virtues, although it seems a degeneration, and it is that, the man can find something of profit in his scarcity, the woman, in her abundance, is always cut from the same cloth.

Obese women are not aesthetically appealing, although I would fuck them all the same.

Okay I see. Sorry for calling you a simp.

I don't see how that's harmful. Foids minmax their sexual market by gaining weight, they become more voluptuous since they primarily store fat in their thighs and ass instead of their stomachs like us. They don't get beer bellies but instead belly rolls which hypothetically would be pleasing to touch.

Look at history and see how many of ancient civilization worshipped fat women, they were seen as symbols of wealth and sexual attraction.

Define landwhale. If you mean women like the range 150-250 then
No Way GIF

If you mean 300+ pound fatasses, then I agree
I'd consider 150 fat unless she's tall and I would prefer Katie Piper. Katie Piper in between surgeries mogged the average American woman in my opinion.

I would date a very fat chick up to 300 pounds because I have to.

I’m not calling landwhales beautiful. They are legit disgusting. I’m not like the retards that call 300+ pound women beautiful queens. There is nothing wrong with me preferring a thicker woman with some mild chubbiness as long as she isn’t a landwhale
If you would fuck an obese woman because you can't get any better, thats fine. It happens.

But calling 200 lbs slobs beautiful and claiming that slightly obese women are more attractive than slim woman is simp like behavior. Don't do that.

I don't see how that's harmful. Foids minmax their sexual market by gaining weight, they become more voluptuous since they primarily store fat in their thighs and ass instead of their stomachs like us. They don't get beer bellies but instead belly rolls which hypothetically would be pleasing to touch.

Look at history and see how many of ancient civilization worshipped fat women, they were seen as symbols of wealth and sexual attraction.
Obese women are the ugliest ppl on planet earth.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble.

Now fuck off you stupid fucking simp.

Not volcel if you refuse to fuck them. That’s like calling someone a volcel for refusing to fuck a wild boar.

I'd consider 150 fat unless she's tall and I would prefer Katie Piper. Katie Piper in between surgeries mogged the average American woman in my opinion.
Based. 150 can look great on tall girls. On really short girls, it is fat tho

If you would fuck an obese woman because you can't get any better, thats fine. It happens.
This is why I'd go up to 300 pound women out of pure desperation.
But calling 200 lbs slobs beautiful and claiming that slightly obese women are more attractive than slim woman is simp like behavior. Don't do that.
Not simping. Like I said, somewhat chubby women genuinely turn me on more than skinny ones, as long as they aren't over 180-200 pounds. I genuinely have a biologically hardwired attraction to chubby girls over skinny ones.

You wouldn't. I promise you you wouldn't
No, I fucking would. I can handle it. I literally saw a 300 pound fat woman with fairly decent body fat distribution like a week ago and got hard af

Fuck off you stupid fucking simp. Foids call you "reepy," "ugly," "sketchy" etc. and you call obese women sexy?

Fuck you and fuck off from MY threads.
Foids don't have the amount of testosterone I have, they might hate me, want me dead, and find me a disgusting subhuman. I still find fat women hot

No, I fucking would. I can handle it. I literally saw a 300 pound fat woman with fairly decent body fat distribution like a week ago and got hard af
Mirin even if I somewhat have sex with a 300lb women not only would my cock not even reach her whole but I would get crushed on the spot, my bone would not support all that weight

Mirin even if I somewhat have sex with a 300lb women not only would my cock not even reach her whole but I would get crushed on the spot, my bone would not support all that weight
Don't let her on top. Get on top of her and squish that fat down till you can reach the hole. Never let an animal like that on top of you

Foids don't have the amount of testosterone I have, they might hate me, want me dead, and find me a disgusting subhuman. I still find fat women hot
If you would fuck an obese woman because you can't get any better, thats fine. It happens. Plenty of fat men and low income ethnics are forced to fuck obese women.

But calling obese slobs beautiful and claiming that obese women are attractive while women call you "creepy" is 100% simp behavior. Don't do that. If you do, it makes you a simp.

But calling obese slobs beautiful and claiming that obese women are attractive while women call you "creepy" is 100% simp behavior. Don't do that. If you do, it makes you a simp.
Tbh man I think I'm a simp somewhat, it's stronger than me.
Don't let her on top. Get on top of her and squish that fat down till you can reach the hole. Never let an animal like that on top of you
I'm like giga lazy tbh it's too much work I'd rather die getting crushed then go on top of that monster

I'm like giga lazy tbh it's too much work I'd rather die getting crushed then go on top of that monster
How would you fuck a normal weight girl? What position? On top of bottom?

Tbh man I think I'm a simp somewhat, it's stronger than me.

Why do you worship foids you filthy simp?

How would you fuck a normal weight girl? What position? On top of bottom?
I would just lay on my bed scrolling my phone, she better do everything. Btw do you consider a woman pegging you gay?

Why do you worship foids you filthy simp?
I just said it's stronger than me, yesterday at college a foid sat close to me and I got so happy I bought her her food. She said thank you:owo:

I would just lay on my bed scrolling my phone, she better do everything.
Ok. I prefer missionary style with me on top dominating her. That's how I fuck my sex doll
Btw do you consider a woman pegging you gay?
Yeah, that's nasty af. What kinda man is gonna like that? No fucking way I'm gonna let a woman do that to me

I just said it's stronger than me, yesterday at college a foid sat close to me and I got so happy I bought her her food. She said thank you:owo:
Oh my god, draw the line. You bought her food just because she sat next to you?!¿ Jesus man, stop. Don't be that much of a simp

Ok. I prefer missionary style with me on top dominating her. That's how I fuck my sex doll
I want her to tie me up and fuck me reverse cowgirl as she calls me a good boy for not resisting :owo:
Yeah, that's nasty af. What kinda man is gonna like that? No fucking way I'm gonna let a woman do that to me
im all for mommydom and a foid taking control in bed, but pegging? hell no, off limit shit:feelspuke::feelspuke:

What do you get from simping?

dont do that fucking shit again, You will absolutely not only get NOTHING OUT OF IT, ITS POINTLESS BECAUSE SHE ALSO DOESNT EVEN SEE YOU AS A HUMAN BEING, WORSE AN OPTION.

Same I said that because there is a trend on normie social media and they all say they want to get pegged by a goth mommy.