Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If your poop is small its over

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
I shit huge turds tbh

Toilets don't want a guy who takes small shits, they want to see big shits in the toilet instead. Its honestly over.
Stop badmouthing toilets faggot, true toilets accept poop of all sizes. They don't have fetishes for large poops like human foids.

HK

Stop badmouthing toilets faggot, true toilets accept poop of all sizes. They don't have fetishes for large poops like human foids.
But foids are toilets

Thanks for finding it bro. What did you type in google? I tried for like 15 minutes.
Thanks for finding it bro. What did you type in google? I tried for like 15 minutes.

It's from Cosmopolitan too, one of the top foid magazines. IT can't even claim it's a troll article by incels. Holy fuck. They must be seething right now if they are viewing this thread.

It's from Cosmopolitan too, one of the top foid magazines. IT can't even claim it's a troll article by incels. Holy fuck. They must be seething right now if they are viewing this thread.
Idk what I find :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I take big poops... Chad confirmed?

I have a big folder.