Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if your penis isn't 7+ its over

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
it never even started to begun with. Prime BBC Tyrones are smashing stacies right and left and nobody is stopping them. The little niglets are woring out stacies vaginas before incels even get a chance to beta bux. If girl want meaningless sex they'll call some 8 inches tyrone to penetrate their roast beef flaps. Its over

What is when you have exactly 7 is it over too?

mrhaircut33 said:
it never even started to begun with. Prime BBC Tyrones are smashing stacies right and left and nobody is stopping them. The little niglets are woring out stacies vaginas before incels even get a chance to beta bux. If girl want meaningless sex they'll call some 8 inches tyrone to penetrate their roast beef flaps. Its over

depends on girth

Cope, you actually believe every black guys has a bbc?

Cope. It's all about FACE. plus some girls prefer 6 inches

im barely 6 super hard but i have some mean girth 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRNVGUi1mM&list=PL8WUM-LgdQ2sbSBc2pHDvUk1XAhXsSpdc&index=12 [/video]

mrhaircut33 said:
idk u think I'm a fucking girth expert?

Ye, iam a bit disappointed. tbh

mrhaircut33 said:
"tbh" we found lookism intruder

Never made a secret of it . tbh tbqh tbh

What about 5' inches. Is it enough to satisfy non nigger lovers?

DestroyedLife said:
what´s a good girth in 2018?

IMG_1446.jpg

girth must be wider than this guys head

AlwaysSettling said:
What about 5' inches. Is it enough to satisfy non nigger lovers?

Nope

Made it boi  :love: :love:

Nah

The only real dick test you need to take is if your dick is smaller than an iPhone 6

Go for Asian women. They have smaller vaginas so an average dick is big for them.

Dick is so low on the priority, no girl will ever see our big dicks anyway.

Machiavelli said:
Nah

The only real dick test you need to take is if your dick is smaller than an iPhone 6

What about if its slightly below?

ArtoriasWolf said:
What about if its slightly below?

iPhone 6 has a height of 5.44inches, which is already below the supposed average of 5.5in 

If you’re already smaller than the 6, wellll. 

I have a 6s in an Otterbox Defender case and I’m slightly larger than that at 6.6 inches for example. 

In reality you just need over 6.5in and you’ll have your girl say it’s big.

6in is the cutoff for subhuman penis.

Machiavelli said:
iPhone 6 has a height of 5.44inches, which is already below the supposed average of 5.5in 

I have a 6s in an Otterbox Defender case and I’m slightly larger than that at 6.6 inches for example. 

Eveything is just getting worse for me...

If you get to this stage you're a fakecel. No woman wants to see an incel's penis period. THEY ONLY WANT CHAD.

Yea , mines 7 but that's measuring from the pelvic bone. Niggas confused

Literally never even began for me. My dick is 12 cm. Like 4 inches or something.

Penis size is cope.

You know when women look at good looking guys they have not factor their dick in yet, so I am just guessing a big dick is not a prerequisite for initial attraction

Big dick wont do shit for you unless you have a literal bulge when you walk around

Just dont have a micropenis and youre fine

Big dick wont do shit for you unless you have a literal bulge when you walk around

Just dont have a micropenis and youre fine
What kinda music do u make

I'm black and 4.5 inches none of you know how shitty that fucking is

I'm black and 4.5 inches none of you know how shitty that fucking is
I'm the same size and I'm black. Penis is cope anyway, not like were gonna use it.

I'm the same size and I'm black. Penis is cope anyway, not like were gonna use it.
Yes but it fucks me mentally knowing I'm small, I mean I couldn't have atleast that? I'm sure I could find some slut on tinder who just wants bbc

Yes but it fucks me mentally knowing I'm small, I mean I couldn't have atleast that? I'm sure I could find some slut on tinder who just wants bbc
5'2
mixed
4.5'' dick
gymcel
its over

If youre on this board, its over long before your dick size gets brought up

You need everything else before a girl even sees your dick. An incel with an 8x6 isn't getting shit. What's even more brutal is the Chads who do secure some good-looking Stacy, but can't even satisfy due to inadequate size (sub 6x5). Just lol at the requirements of males vs females these days.

Not every black guy is a BBC.

Truth here, but you also need girth as well. If you are under 5" girth you are a PENCIL DICK. 5" girth is the bare minimum. You need to be thicker than her wrist to be a guy who is notoriously "packing"

dick size is cope

source: i have a big dick, no one cares

7 inch dick here.

Absolutely pointless having it if I’m never going to use it. All it does is add insult to injury.
measured from pelvic bone or just the shaft