Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel stagnant in life

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Brocels idk what to do mang. It's friday and instead of going to fuck becky's roast beef flaps, I'm here browsing incels.is and cooming non-stop. I came to a scary realization that I'm in my prime, I'm in Uni, This is literally my peak biologically speaking yet I had to pay a foid to open her legs for me :cryfeels:.

I came to another realization that if you are a truecel(90% of .is isn't) there is soo much we haven't done. Interacted with females(I went to an all boys schools so it was truly ovER before it even begun), socialized with foids etc. Even if I were able to get a foid friend or even a girlfriend, what would we do, I wouldn't know what to say or what to do. She would eventually break up with me because of my lack of experience(Don't believe that foids will love you cuz you're inexperienced jfl , it's a lie:cryfeels:) .

Because I live in a 3rd world country I thought maybe the blackpill didn't fully apply to me mang but buddy boyos was I wrong I can't even get foids that lived in poverty because even they think I'm disgusting. I can't BREED:feelsohgod:. i THINK I MAY BE THE ONLY INCEL IN SOUTH AFRICAN.

So my question to you brocel is how would one go about completely ignoring the blackpill or go back to living naively?
Are there any SouthAfricancels on the forum, I can't be the only one?

Last edited:
It’s becoming a lot more common as we are increasingly working more hours in dead end jobs. Life doesn’t seem that worth it anymore

We are always stagnant there is no upgrade from here.

Welcome to the other 2/3s of men.

Welcome to the other 2/3s of men.
But I'm in my prime. My prime is browsing .is and cooming on a friday night. While normies are banging their oneitis :feelsohgod:

how would one go about completely ignoring the blackpill
The blackpill lifts the blue veil and provides valuable insight into how the world operates, not just women - in that regard, almost impossible to ignore it. Unless you strike gold and become an exception to the rule or are able to immerse yourself in copes, not much to do about it. Change your outlook perhaps? Do some introspection and deliberate on what is actually important to you? Will prove difficult as your circumstances are dreary, but something all humans should do at some point.

go back to living naively
Immerse yourself in copes, shed that which has no utility. Live in your own world and ignore all that infuriates or sours your mood. Find things that make waking up in the morning somewhat worthwhile, outside of internet forums. Go at your own pace. Acknowledge that some things may just be out of reach.

Last edited:
The blackpill lifts the blue veil and provides valuable insight into how the world operates, not just women - in that regard, almost impossible to ignore it. Unless you strike gold and become an exception to the rule or are able to immerse yourself in copes, not much to do about it. Change your outlook perhaps? Do some introspection and deliberate on what is actually important to you? Will prove difficult as your circumstances are dreary, but something all humans should do at some point.

Immerse yourself in copes, shed that which has no utility. Live in your own world and ignore all that infuriates or sours your mood. Find things that make waking up in the morning somewhat worthwhile, outside of internet forums. Go at your own pace.
Yeah you're probably right but copes can't stop can't make me forget my past and present ya know mang. Like yeah I can comp with vidya and all of dat but going to school/job can be such suifuel, seeing everyone in their own social circles, interacting with one another like normal human beings yet you socially distant. In theory I would think that it is easier to live in your own world if you would LDAR or NEET or have no way with interacting with other human beings but other than that. I don't think I could live in my own world. But I will definitely try. Thanx brocel

Yeah you're probably right but copes can't stop can't make me forget my past and present ya know mang.
Completely understandable. It takes a very long time to adapt and come to terms with your circumstances. A depressing path we walk.

Like yeah I can comp with vidya and all of dat but going to school/job can be such suifuel, seeing everyone in their own social circles, interacting with one another like normal human beings yet you socially distant.
Hm... I wasn't necessarily talking about video games as a form of cope, but really just anything that you may enjoy. But having to come out of that bubble to see everyone else really dampers the mood, I get it. A constant reminder of your failures/ineptitude, a feeling I know all too well.

In theory I would think that it is easier to live in your own world if you would LDAR or NEET or have no way with interacting with other human beings but other than that. I don't think I could live in my own world. But I will definitely try. Thanx brocel
Guilty as charged, haha. I shouldn't be giving people advice as a NEET, especially when my world crumbles when I step outside and am forced to retreat into my shell. There really is no solution to this dilemma, not unless you strike gold as I said prior. What to do. No worries, regardless. Hello from the UK, a fellow british-born black/african.

This is universal for incels brother. My university years sucked. I never got pussy once that I did not pay for. Foids never noticed me once. Incels don't get a "prime of life".

Guilty as charged, haha. I shouldn't be giving people advice as a NEET, especially when my world crumbles when I step outside and am forced to retreat into my shell. There really is no solution to this dilemma, not unless you strike gold as I said prior. What to do. No worries, regardless. Hello from the UK, a fellow british-born black/african.
Kind of depressing to hear that there isn't a solution :cryfeels: but It's the life of an incel I guess. Damn I can't imagine being black in a predominately white region:cryfeels: especially if you're ethnic, must be brootal.

This is universal for incels brother. My university years sucked. I never got pussy once that I did not pay for. Foids never noticed me once. Incels don't get a "prime of life".
Damn I'm in the same boat brocel. This life can be soo unfair:cryfeels:

Kind of depressing to hear that there isn't a solution :cryfeels: but It's the life of an incel I guess. Damn I can't imagine being black in a predominately white region:cryfeels: especially if you're ethnic, must be brootal.
Eh... couldn't give you a proper answer tbh. I live in my own world to escape the overwhelming nature of life and all its pressures, especially having ASD. I haven't experienced any racism or anything of the sort - all and any insecurities I may have regarding my ethnicity are all in my own head, stemming from places like 4chan and here to some extent (but mainly the former). Grew up with a fair number of different ethnicities and we were all friendly with one another. Really comes down to the individual. Stick out like a sore thumb though, something I hate.

Well I made a water i wet thread about this, but realistically it's up to you to change brocel.
I know this sounds fucking redpilled, but you know your situation.
I think you hate your situation and you want to change it, so why don't you try?

I wouldn't know what to say or what to do. She would eventually break up with me because of my lack of experience
Like if you don't anything and end up rotting here, as you please, then you can't keep being sad about it.
If you never try to engage with a foid you will never know how to deal with them. "Muh looks" "muh.." ok fine its not like u gotta always bang any girl u see, just talk to them like you would do with another man.
I talk from experience, I was shy and super misanthrope, but then I lowkey understood that I'm just keeping inside hateful thoughts and I was just destroying all my chances to get laid.
Yet, I'm still ugly so it never begun for me, but I prefer being happy in my own way than suicidal.

idk too redpilled? bluepilled? dnc i said wanted to say

I talk from experience, I was shy and super misanthrope, but then I lowkey understood that I'm just keeping inside hateful thoughts and I was just destroying all my chances to get laid.

Bluepilled though I'll ignore it.

Better drink a coffee than suicide​

So my question to you brocel is how would one go about completely ignoring the blackpill or go back to living naively?
do not make it about them; you have to understand what you're looking for isn't "love", but a certain gesture.
if it really matters for you to have it then failure should not stop you from trying.

a lot of these theories vaguely allure to a certain kind of social interaction but never ask themselves why they need it that exact way.
thats the best way to ignore it, imo.

Well I made a water i wet thread about this, but realistically it's up to you to change brocel.
I know this sounds fucking redpilled, but you know your situation.
I think you hate your situation and you want to change it, so why don't you try?

Like if you don't anything and end up rotting here, as you please, then you can't keep being sad about it.
If you never try to engage with a foid you will never know how to deal with them. "Muh looks" "muh.." ok fine its not like u gotta always bang any girl u see, just talk to them like you would do with another man.
Yet, I'm still ugly so it never begun for me, but I prefer being happy in my own way than suicidal.

idk too redpilled? bluepilled? dnc i said wanted to say
Ohh I get you brocel and I have already passed my PUA phase and I failed miserably. I bought courses and allat sheit mang. So I'm not keen on trying to speak PUA game again. I just wanna ignore the blackpill and live with my copes

Ohh I get you brocel and I have already passed my PUA phase and I failed miserably. I bought courses and allat sheit mang. So I'm not keen on trying to speak PUA game again. I just wanna ignore the blackpill and live with my copes
Alright buddy boyo, then my only advice is to try and forget about this site mostly(hard) and focus really hard on your favorite copes :feelscomfy:
also if possible being offline can drastically help

Alright buddy boyo, then my only advice is to try and forget about this site mostly(hard) and focus really hard on your favorite copes :feelscomfy:
also if possible being offline can drastically help
Yeah you probably right. Will try going offline jfl. That's gonna be hard when you spend 8+ hours on .is :cryfeels:

Welcome to life as genetic trash

It’s becoming a lot more common as we are increasingly working more hours in dead end jobs.
suifuel tbh

Meanwhile foids can make money just having sex.