Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "If your partner is not VOTING then its time you reconsider your relationship!"

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f8ces5/if_your_partner_is_not_voting_then_its_time_you/

I.E if you don't vote for the democrats so i can keep my "right" to have abortions (which will allow me to abort our offspring) I will END our relationship. It doesn't matter if the economy will continue to to get worse by reelecting the current leadership. It doesn't matter that the economy getting worse will increase the cost of living to a point where we won't be able to support ourselves. I WANT MY ABORTIONS AND I WANT EM NOW.

Last edited:
as if voting changes a thing about ZOG

most elections are already predetermined anyways.

even if the votes aren't rigged, the elites will use media to brainwash the masses to vote for whoever they're in favor of.

even if the votes aren't rigged, the elites will use media to brainwash the masses to vote for whoever they're in favor of.

What religion/ethnicity are the elites?

lmao foids are such spergs about politics

'no you voted for DRUMPF I am breaking up' :foidSoy:

politics is just a circus, roasties

how pathetic

oh yeah the West is doomed

Voote

They should watch the George Carlin stand up bit about voting.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f8ces5/if_your_partner_is_not_voting_then_its_time_you/

I.E if you don't vote for the democrats so i can keep my "right" to have abortions (which will allow me to abort our offspring) I will END our relationship. It doesn't matter if the economy will continue to to get worse by reelecting the current leadership. It doesn't matter that the economy getting worse will increase the cost of living to a point where we won't be able to support ourselves. I WANT MY ABORTIONS AND I WANT EM NOW.

Correction:
why dont you vote for my self-interest instead of your own?

The watchdogs of the system. This is why i despise educated foids cause this arrogant and stupid attitude is much more prevalent in them, they make we wanna puke.

Btw i even saw some stats somewhere that it's edshukated :foidSoy: foids that tend to divorce their husbands a lot. Of course the soy main narrative would be to attribute this to high social standing/earnings or even intelligence... like it's totally not cause they are brainwashed, self serving narcissistic whores high on their own farts and part of a toxic feministic-darwinian ethos that makes them completely shitty persons. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Correction:
why dont you vote for my self-interest instead of your own?
Lmao so true :feelshaha: the narcissism and entitlement is through the roof. You are merely a character in her story. That's why going for anything in order to ascend is just not doable cause so many of them are toxic.

Last edited:
This would not be an issue if dumb whores were mentally capable of not spreading their legs when they get the "tingles" for a chad and could hold off until finding a stable relationship.

Foids are fucking braindead hope she is curbstomped