Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your parents didn’t give you HGH then they didn’t love you

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If your parents didn’t give you HGH when you were a kid and you ended up being a manlet then they didn’t care about you I could’ve been 5’10 had my parents given me HGH every manlet here could’ve been around that height too we deserve some sort of compensation

Same, they were bluepilled and naive (still is)

my parents didt give me GH I had to get them on my own

I read a YouTube comment section where someone describes their cousin's parents being so paranoid about their son growing up to be short that he got height growing hormones and ended up well over 6'7. Imagine going from doctors telling you that you're destiny is to become a hobbit to become a freakin' height-mogger.

my parents didt give me GH I had to get them on my own

How tall did you get? I really hate not learning about this as a kid, especially since I got bullied a lot by taller kids mocking my short stature.

How tall did you get? I really hate not learning about this as a kid, especially since I got bullied a lot by taller kids mocking my short stature.
I was on steroids, HGH at the same time, when I started I was 5'9 and now imm 5'11, i cant say for sure its due to drugs because I was anorexic up until I started using steroids and I ate alot so I had a growth spurt on my final year of ppuberty,

I had no problem with HGH, it's just my growth plates that closed quite early (when I was 14). I was an early bloomer, I guess.
So, instead of taking HGH, it would've been more rational to take aromatase inhibitors (to lower my estrogen levels). I feel like it also has less side effects.

My parents refused