Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your parents didn't get you a car when you were 16, they didn't love you.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Simple as that. A car at 16 is what makes someone successful in life or not. If you didn't get it, you became doomed to be a minimum wagie for life. Same thing goes for private school and a college fund, but a car is the most important.
Ask your parents for a car and watch how they recoil, how they don't think you're worth the couple thousand dollars to get you started in life.

I got a car but it was an old car

only USAcels can relate to this

LastGerman won’t touch this

Yes. I had to pay for my OWN I.D. when i was 16
but never got car or license
sign of a failed man tbh

Non UScels typically can't afford cars

Or were too stupid. But yeah I had a hick dad.

I will get a new Econo shit box when I turn 21 either hand me down or brand new. Thinking of a Kia Cerato , Hyundai Accent or Hyundai i30.

Simple as that. A car at 16 is what makes someone successful in life or not. If you didn't get it, you became doomed to be a minimum wagie for life. Same thing goes for private school and a college fund, but a car is the most important.

Absolutely true. Now imagine your parents did not pay for your driver licence in the first place.

Driving age is 18 here

I wasn't stable to drive at 16, I wanted to kill myself in my geometry class at that time. Wonder why I didn't do it then instead of thinking about it like some little bitch

we are too poor

They didn't give me that

I never even got a chance to learn

Lol only in the US you're expected to have a car at 16...in my country even most 26 year olds don't have their own car or their own place.

If they had money for it and didn't, they definitely fucked up. Having a car that age sets you ahead other kids and can legit help ascend.

Chads got a virgin girlfriend and a jeep on their 16th when i was in school

I didnt have a license at 16 :cryfeels:

ok rich bragger

3644173298 6a851a4f1b b