Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If your parents and other elder people used to compliment you for being “polite” it’s over

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
They subconsciously or consciously knew you were born a genetic trash doomed to be a beta male so you’d better stay in your place and not cause any trouble, kek

Never happened to me:chad:

Nope they called me a rude boy who didn’t respect anything

They subconsciously or consciously knew you were born a genetic trash doomed to be a beta male so you’d better stay in your place and not cause any trouble, kek
Incel trait tbh

You’re popular among old folks and adult but not the way you think.

To sum up its : he’s so mature, well educated, old ladies call you handsome to be agreeable

You’re never in phase : as a child people call you mature and as an adult they call you childish

Incel trait tbh

You’re popular among old folks and adult but not the way you think.

To sum up its : he’s so mature, well educated, old ladies call you handsome to be agreeable

You’re never in phase : as a child people call you mature and as an adult they call you childish
Literally my life. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back