Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if your oneitis rejects you does she deserve to be thrown off her balcony?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Yes, imagine liking someone so much and they don’t even try to make it work

I want to fucking burn my oneitises to death :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I mean yeah from a clear rational point of view, I don’t see anything inherently wrong with that

I mean yeah from a clear rational point of view, I don’t see anything inherently wrong with that
imagine she convinces you to ruin her career at LexCorp and you lose your job just so she can get a story and then she forgets about you and doesn't even help you find new work and doesn't have sex with you and then uses her daddy's black belt karate to beat you up when you call her out on her BS

I like the amount of meat she has on her body. Not too much, not too little. I like how the meat jiggles as she struggles. It's very erotic.

I like the amount of meat she has on her body. Not too much, not too little. I like how the meat jiggles as she struggles. It's very erotic.
I think a lot of is is muss from her martial arts training from her army dad but she also has enough fat she doesn't look emaciated/ripped like those show bodybuilders

Absolutely. If she breaks my heart then I'll just break her.

Yes. Cucked if you let her live just so she can get plowed by Chad.

Yes, imagine liking someone so much and they don’t even try to make it work

I want to fucking burn my oneitises to death :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Absolutely. If she breaks my heart then I'll just break her.

Yes. Cucked if you let her live just so she can get plowed by Chad.

I would follow her down and land on her head like a goomba
:feelsaww: