Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If your oneitis rejected you

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
That means she will never ever love you. That door is closed for you.

Even if somehow you manage to ascend, it is very unlikely it will be with your oneitis. Even though you can at least have some hope of eventually somehow getting laid, there is very little chance it will ever be with her.

Last edited:
if you have the nerve and self confidence to ask your oneitis, let alone any foid out, i consider you to be borderline fakecel

I've completely accepted that cause my past oneitis is a complete whore. She would fuck probably any man on earth except me:fuk:

No oneitis, no life

Oneitis cucks on suiwatch

oneitis this oneitis that. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

its funny to watch oneitisfags like hiddenuzer get strung along jfl. they cant see it but i know exactly whats happening :feelsEhh:

water-is-wet1.jpg

That means she will never ever love you. That door is closed for you.

Even if somehow you manage to ascend, it is very unlikely it will be with your oneitis. Even though you can at least have some hope of eventually somehow getting laid, there is very little chance it will ever be with her.
‌‌ :fuk:

Yup. It's a bummer knowing that you don't have a chance with a girl you cared about. I always thought I'd meet someone else and move on but nope.

I haven't even met a girl I was that attracted to before or since. Even if I fuck a different girl, it wouldn't be the same. I can't have that same unbridled passion now as a jaded old fucker.

Does anyone ever ascend with their oneitus? Apart from jew pilled romantic comedies. They want us to rope.